Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims doing real life stuff - Getting Hair Done, Getting medicine, ect.
18-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Re: Sims doing real life stuff - Getting Hair Done, Getting medicine, ect.
(18-03-2008 01:56 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I think going to the doctor is a rightous idea! Like, for a pregnant sim going to the doc regularly to make sure she and the babe are dong ok, etc. Nifty!

Ooh! And have that thing where it shows the baby inside the stomach! That would be really realistic and really cool!

-Emily and Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:03 PM
And they could get a picture of the unborn babe and take it home with them. We are full of great ideas aren't we?

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I'd love it if your Sim got really sick, she/he would faint and would have to wait for someone to call the ambulance. And if that Sim lived alone she/he would wake up from fainting in a day or something.  ;D

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 02:50 PM
This idea has so much potential hehe

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I agree with the ideas of getting hair done, nails and going to the dentist and hospital. But how about other major events, like proms, dances, Sports days and so on and so forth. Id also like to see christmas vacations, summer vacations. Also I think you should be able to go to your friends house like in bustin out. that was the beauty of bustin out. I also think that sims should get headaches and bugs LOL. That would be so school. And wouldnt it be cool if after you have a baby you keep calling the pediatrician to ask about things...like why is she/he sneezing or hiccuping.
18-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi!

Like everyone says, a hospital would be great! Also, I would like sleepovers for your kids, or sport days or proms! That woud be very cool! ;D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
18-03-2008, 04:12 PM
I can see a lot of that in the game. Chicken pox would be cool for the sim kids and toddlers, It would be cool to have like 3-5 sick days per life stage or something for things like that.

Though a great idea, sim ultrasounds may be a bit too technical lol would be cool to see though. I've always wanted the mom to go to the hospital for three days and come back with a bundle or two, or three of joy! To surprise everyone. But because of the passing of traits duerung pregnancy we wouldn't know how she would act while away, she could produce a deamon child!

Paging doctor Mc. Dreamy!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 04:28 PM
it'll be cool to go to any type of doctor
also getting your nail and hair done... i would also like to have the ability to get piercing or tattoos

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
18-03-2008, 04:55 PM
I love the idea of your sim getting her nails done. Such a cool girlie thing

18-03-2008, 04:56 PM
(18-03-2008 04:55 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I love the idea of your sim getting her nails done. Such a cool girlie thing

[move]I would laugh if guys could get their nails done.

-Emily and Paul[/move]

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present