Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims doing real life stuff - Getting Hair Done, Getting medicine, ect.
18-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Re: Sims doing real life stuff - Getting Hair Done, Getting medicine, ect.
(18-03-2008 04:56 PM)pauplay294 link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=176.msg3583#msg3583 date=1205855738]
I love the idea of your sim getting her nails done. Such a cool girlie thing

[move]I would laugh if guys could get their nails done.

-Emily and Paul[/move]
[/quote]

Gay male sims would no doubt like to do that!! lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:44 PM
i think that when a sim has to give birth they should go to the hospital or atleast sent a nurse over! lol our sims just stand in there place and give birth.... ;D
18-03-2008, 05:45 PM
(18-03-2008 05:44 PM)kitty1057 link Wrote:i think that when a sim has to give birth they should go to the hospital or atleast sent a nurse over! lol our sims just stand in there place and give birth.... ;D

I agree

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I also agree! We need hospitals! Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:47 PM
At the very least, the hospitals could be rabbit holes. You go in, and come out with a baby Smile
18-03-2008, 05:48 PM
(18-03-2008 05:47 PM)Leafy link Wrote:At the very least, the hospitals could be rabbit holes. You go in, and come out with a baby Smile

Ooh, Yeah! That's a good idea! Hopefully they can add this to the game because people have been wanting hospitals ever since TS2 came out! Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 05:50 PM
I was convinced, when I got my first sim pregnant, that a hospital would come and take her away...

They didn't, and I was disappointed.

I was happy though, because the first mother had TWINS.
18-03-2008, 06:03 PM
(18-03-2008 05:50 PM)Leafy link Wrote:I was convinced, when I got my first sim pregnant, that a hospital would come and take her away...

They didn't, and I was disappointed.

I was happy though, because the first mother had TWINS.

Well we might get one, I have my fingers crossed. I remember my first twin birth. She spun, had the baby, then she put the baby on the floor and did it again! I was like Hey! We don't have room for another one!! Put it back!!  Big Grin

18-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Haha...

Yeah, similar experience. I planned for my family to have 3 children... They were all being named after gods/goddesses from mythology. I only had room for 3. Then, of course, the last birth was twins, so we have four.

This proved problematic, because I didn't have names for these children, because the eldest daughter was already named Artemis... So I just named the twins Artemis and Apollo and then changed the eldest daughter's name to Persephone.
18-03-2008, 06:36 PM
(18-03-2008 06:30 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Haha...

Yeah, similar experience. I planned for my family to have 3 children... They were all being named after gods/goddesses from mythology. I only had room for 3. Then, of course, the last birth was twins, so we have four.

This proved problematic, because I didn't have names for these children, because the eldest daughter was already named Artemis... So I just named the twins Artemis and Apollo and then changed the eldest daughter's name to Persephone.

Hey those are nice names Smile