Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Families age together
16-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Re: Families age together
(16-03-2008 06:20 PM)einahpets65 link Wrote:I'm kind of nervous about that too, then its like you could only control one family, and that wouldn't be cool, like if you just wanted tot ake abreak, and you get back and everything is different  :-\

I think in the new French Magazine, it says you can have multiple families, so rejoice.  :o

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Multiple Families....Hmm how do you think that would work?

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:33 PM
It would be cool and freaky at the same time if they aged together... but at least I won't have to be in college while my lover is still a teenager eh?  Wink Cuz that happened to me... my teeanger was in love with another one and they were finally going steady but then she went to college and she never go to be with him again  :'(
16-03-2008, 06:34 PM
:'( Yeah I hated that in TS2, you're in love and one of you ages. The only way to make the other one age was with cheats!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:35 PM
I can't wait to see how this will turn out because I really have no idea. I'm very excited about it but honestley I am abit scared too. I really like the way sims does families now, yes, it is a pain too switch between families but I'm a bit of a control freak and i don't trust my simmies that much...Im one of those players who never puts free will on... ;D
16-03-2008, 06:36 PM
I am the same Charmedangel4543! I never put free will on because they just don't do as they are told!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:37 PM
I'm sure whatever happens, it will be pretty user-friendly. I mean, it wouldn't do to totally bombard us with a million and one sims that we have to attend to at once, who are all screaming and wanting us to tend to them.

Especially considering that the focus is supposed to be more on the sim, and its personality and stuff.
16-03-2008, 06:37 PM
(16-03-2008 06:36 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I am the same Charmedangel4543! I never put free will on because they just don't do as they are told!

Well hopefully that will change for TS3.  Big Grin

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 06:38 PM
(16-03-2008 06:36 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I am the same Charmedangel4543! I never put free will on because they just don't do as they are told!
Ditto I always turn it off. Plus when you're trying to make your sim do something with free will on they will only do what they want.
16-03-2008, 06:38 PM
:o Do you think they will get rid of freewill verno?  :o

Coming Soon...