Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Families age together
17-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Re: Families age together
I think they want to make it as real as possible, in the fact that if you're in love when your a teen and you age into an adult your love is still going to be a teen unless you go to that family and then age them or use cheats etc... I prefer the TS3 method to be honest.  ;D

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 06:21 PM
cant we turn off the aging of some families, if we cud control or choose wich family grows and wich doesnt, it'd be good Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Hmm, I guess there might be a control for that or maybe a cheat, we'll just have to wait and see what this whole deal with the neighbourhood is.

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Universial aging has been a concern of mine too when I had seen the comment.. I play so many time with aging off and slowly nurture all my families.. I would hate to think some families are growing old without me.. I hope that maybe it's universial events but not aging.. that there is some control over it.. maybe like a part of the neighborhood is similar to dorms in university but please don't let my neighbor die without me participating with every moment of their lives.. I am not sure that would make me happy playing the game..

I hope that there is an option in the control panel or something whether we want univerisal aging or not.. If that is something that is coming with the new game.. Just my thoughts about the possibilities of universial aging..
17-03-2008, 10:46 PM
I agree with how it would be a pain because you miss your sim's birthdays and deaths
but i think it would be cool (and sad) if say you have an old neighbor and he dies or like the little kid next door grows up to be hott teenager

idk it would be more realistic

there are pros and cons
17-03-2008, 10:47 PM
(17-03-2008 10:46 PM)capets13 link Wrote:there are pros and cons

We have to face that there are pros and cons with everything  Sad

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 11:35 PM
Roll on the 19th March and hopefully the start of some answers! 
17-03-2008, 11:45 PM
(17-03-2008 11:35 PM)Katie link Wrote:Roll on the 19th March and hopefully the start of some answers! 
I will agree with that.
17-03-2008, 11:46 PM
^^ Me too!

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 04:40 AM
Count me in on that enthusiasm!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!