Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys, just one more day!
18-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Re: Guys, just one more day!
I'm also hoping for a trailer, that would be good.

I remember when The Sims 2 was coming out, they had a bunch of random videos, one of them had Nervous Subject's day set to Turgid Apocalypse (one of the metal songs in the game)

I think I still have that video somewhere.

Maybe they'll have videos like that.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Have a fun spring break! Mine sucked horribly and my college is stingy when it comes to giving us days. We got 6 days but like 3 were weekend days! >Sad

Anyway, I'm hoping to go on there at midinight tonight but I doubt it will be up Big Grin I'm so excited though! I'm hoping for more screenshots (which I dunno because they have the ones in the magazine but they may put out the same one) an actual release date, perhaps a video, and possibly some more infoBig Grin maybe even a chat session but I doubt so early.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 10:58 PM
I will check at midnight too, just in case  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 11:00 PM
yeah, I'll be there at midnight.

I don't think I could stand waiting.

If it's not there in the morning, I'll go check at lunch in the Library 0_o

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 11:27 PM
I wonder if it'll be a Flash site... make it like an 'experience'.
18-03-2008, 11:28 PM
As long as I like the info I find there, I would'nt mind if it was just a simple site. But , I kind of think it will be great, I mean, we are talking about Sims 3 here Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 11:30 PM
i heard you can make patterns an then put them on all of the sim's furniture, and when the teaser comes, they'll give us a Demo ;D Big Grin
18-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I am not expecting a lot of information on the 1st day. Ea tend to give information in little bits at a time.
18-03-2008, 11:31 PM
(18-03-2008 11:30 PM)Resomesa link Wrote:i heard you can make patterns an then put them on all of the sim's furniture, and when the teaser comes, they'll give us a Demo ;D Big Grin
That sounds good.
18-03-2008, 11:33 PM
I’m so excited, I hope there's some really cool stuff…

*cross fingers/toes too hard; break all 8 of them; go to hospital, miss out on Sims 3 news frenzy*

Awhhh.  :'(  Wink

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..