Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was the first exp you bought?
03-05-2008, 01:39 AM
Re: What was the first exp you bought?
Hmmmn. I just remember I bought the second EP before the first EP for the sims. I don't remember which EP came first and second.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 01:57 AM
MEGA BUMP.
I never had sims 1 for PC, but I had bustin' out for ps2
xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
28-08-2008, 02:37 PM
lol. a smart bump too~

first EP....bustin out for PS2 also. Tongue
30-08-2008, 01:57 AM
Aha, wasn't it awesome.
I always wanted to live with Mimi first, but I always got burgled constantly.
Hmm, I have the urge to play that and castaway now xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
30-08-2008, 09:50 PM
I first brought the double deluxe which had houseparty and living large. Then i lost the seriel number because i got a new comp. The i brought the all of them superstar making magic etc

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
31-08-2008, 01:23 AM
well i never bought any sims game my sisters friend gave all the ones she had to me i remember she game me unleashed, superstar, house party, and makin magic  {yes}
31-08-2008, 04:39 AM
superstar Wink
31-08-2008, 06:21 AM
My aunt got my the double deluex, so whatever came with those were my first expansions. But after that, I think it was vacation Tongue. And Hot Date was my last (my dad didn't want his "little girl" playing it because it had "Hot Date" name to it...) And Makin' Magic was the second to last I believe (Again, my dad's fault)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-09-2008, 01:26 AM
I got the complete colletion which was the base game and all the expansion packs in one for only $40......I remember how i hated how the goth family would always be in a bad mood because they had a bookcase, a piano, and an easel and that's it...wow I won't stop typing XD...I remember how the cafe were disapointing because it wouldn't really be a real cafe...just a food stand...I also remember how sims would have to have like 15 friends to reach the top of their career.....uhhhh.....hmmm I remember the Goth family, the Newbie family, the Roomies Family, the Bachelor Family, the Pleasant Family, the Kat Family, the Hick Family, the Burb Family.....I remember Mortimer Goth's parents too.....hmmm Makin Magic....didn't do much for that...all I remember is those rides that sims could go on.....vacation....i hated how you couldn't preserve your own room instead of having every room to everyone.....living large......that annoying clown...ehhh...superstar....that was pretting good...i remember trying to have Gunther (Mortimer's dad) becoming a star and with all the work it takes.....hot date......i remember the downtown area and having all those 50s style diners lol......house party....ehhh that's all i have to say about this "expansion pack"....well that's it...LOTS OF TYPING XD

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
01-09-2008, 02:32 AM
That is a lot of typing. Tongue