I hope not
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will boolProp be in TS3?
01-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Will boolProp be in TS3?
[glow=black,2,300]Will there be BoolProp in TS3?[/glow]

[move] {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue}{tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue} {tongue}[/move]
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Re: Will boolProp be in TS3?
Im sure there will eventually be something like it but not the same code name.

Before kaching or motherlode, in the sims 1 for those that forgot it used to be called 'rosebud' so I'm sure other names will be replaced.

However, because this is a seamless n hood, something like boolprop may have a higher rate of messing gameplay up because a whole lot of different things are happening. What you do to a sim could effect the whole hood cause everything is going on at once, not just on a specific lot. But, I'm positive some new cheats will be released like ; max traits10 or something that enables your sims more traits and even more options possibly all traits at once, what a nightmare! I can almost guarentee something like that will come out.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-05-2008, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2008 05:25 AM by Captain.)
Hopefully they'll fix some of the bugs in the next "boolprop." I agree with sims3luva. TS2 already had its fair share of problems with boolprop, and the new gameplay will most likely be buggier especially upon release. I think they should limit the number of cheats in this game.

P.S. - I just realized the attack of the {tongue}'s in your first post. Made me laugh. Big Grin

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
01-05-2008, 02:31 AM
True.  I think you will have to be careful with cheats in this new game.  It may slow down the game or something.  You don't know if one cheat affects the whole neighborhood, since there are no loading screens or anything.  A cheat that you mean to use at the bookstore can affect other places where you don't want it to.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-05-2008, 02:32 AM
Good point captain. I think they should as well because frankly so far, I believe they have given us pretty much all we can ever want in a base game and I believe the need for cheats will lessen. 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-05-2008, 02:37 AM
I don't use  a cheat unless someone I know or trusts tests it because my mom will kill me if I wreck the computer by cheating on the sims  {unsure}
01-05-2008, 04:50 AM
Well the thing about others testing them for you is that if something happens in their game, doesn't mean it will happen in yours. I would rather watch out for the comp causing the game to crash then a cheat messing up the comp. But I understand your moms need for protection. 

01-05-2008, 06:11 AM
i hope they don't have boolprop of any kind in ts3, i have an addiction to cheating.
boolprop took the fun out of thegame, and i TRIED to use it only for movies and stuff, but it didn't work Sad

i don't think boolprop was originally supposed to be released to the public, was it? I think some engineer announced it on either the official forums or on MTS2 (i think)

I hope there is an option to disable cheats (maybe in the options menu) and you need a password to turn it on and off. that way, you could ask someone to turn it off and never tell you the password. that would be cool. 

I hope to say...

Bye Bye Cheats!  {violin}
when Ts3 comes out.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
01-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Nice use of icon there, Adam. {rolleyes} Big Grin

People aways say boolprop is full of bugs or whatnot, but I have never, in all my years of playing, experienced a problem with it. I dont understand what it is supposed to do to your game/computer?

I have a hate of cheats now, I used them too much in TS2, I want to lay off them (a least for a while) this time. I think they will have 'boolprop' but it will be in a different form. Cheats aren't necessary because when I was little, I played TS1 for a long time with no cheats WHATSOEVER. I was always hoping to get that big mansion house in the corner, remember guys? And until my older cousin pointed out the old 'rosebud' money cheat, I never even had much money for them, but the game was just enjoyable for me then, but I guess I was young. And even then, if I rememeber correctly, that was the only cheat I ever used. TS2 is littered with cheats, its crazy all the mods and cheats I used for TS2. Not good. No sir-ee-Bob.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-05-2008, 11:19 AM
same i have NEVER had a problem with boolprop, apart from the occasional little stuff up when i don't know what things mean (like death tokens ((dont worry, NOW i know)) ) but it hasnt damaged my computer! it think that its ridiculous that a cheat would wreck a computer! a hack, maybe, but not a cheat!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]