Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
multi jobs
12-05-2008, 11:05 PM
Re: multi jobs
Extra jobs extra money...great idea... I like it. {clap}

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2008 10:50 AM by tv_freak.)
if there will be the option to need a second job having the option to have a second job would be great
right now it's very easy to get your sim money
in TS2 the lowest amount of money you can get a week without any skills is 770$ which is more then enough for our sims (575 with seasons installed)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
09-08-2008, 08:07 PM
yeah thats a good idea heres a sanario (however you spell it im only 11) : ok this family 2 kids 2 parents the husband left the wife and the wife would get 1 job and she relizes that she is making enough money loans could work for this but im not sure if we're getting it and she gets another job and possibly a weekend job too

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
10-08-2008, 03:52 AM
With multiple jobs, it'd be really fun to work with those low-income families!! SQUEAL!
HOBOS! OMG!
*spazzes on the floor*

**HOBOS** could work like 5 jobs XD and spend it all on buying his own apartment or something XD.
It would be cool to be a hobo make your sim sleep on a closed dumpster! Big Grin
i cant wait!
10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
(05-05-2008 01:34 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Well, hopefully that will change in TS3 and Sims can have very underpaid jos, because I agree, they do get an awful lot more than you would in real life. I mean, teen Sims get like, 50 simoleons for one days work!

I suppose so...but in real life that seems about right for a teen unless they get lucky with the 9 to 10$ an hour jobs. Here in the states(im not sure if u live here) the min wage is around 6 or 7(in GA) lets see the ususal 8 hours a day... about right? I just thought of this....It would be nice to see them get their checks every two weeks, instead of money for everyday for their days work....Im not sure if that is universal..the every two week paycheck part....
14-08-2008, 09:14 PM
i think that here you get paid once a month...
but also sim time sn;t like real time
imagine a real woman being pregnent for only 3 days
also as i've said it's very easy making money in TS2
i would love it if there would be some jobs our sims won't be able to get or if there will be dead end/low paying jobs
that way our sims will actually need a second job
the jobs in TS2 play alot of money
especially considering the fact that there isn't that much our sim can spend money on

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
14-08-2008, 10:28 PM
actually u can kinda do 2 jobs at once. I read that u can have a main job and then a part-time job (ex. like working at the bookstore and being in the science career) I dont know if that was what u were looking for but that's what i know.

ME DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />F U DJ KHALED!!
16-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Maybe Sim parents(mostly single) could work 1-2 jobs and try to get a college degree or something.
Cause that's how my mom is. She's not single but she's studying to get her college degree.
I think that'd give more realistic character to the game.

16-08-2008, 09:57 PM
(14-08-2008 09:14 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i think that here you get paid once a month...
but also sim time sn;t like real time
imagine a real woman being pregnent for only 3 days
also as i've said it's very easy making money in TS2
i would love it if there would be some jobs our sims won't be able to get or if there will be dead end/low paying jobs
that way our sims will actually need a second job
the jobs in TS2 play alot of money
especially considering the fact that there isn't that much our sim can spend money on

lol Yes i know about the real time and sim time...I wasn't thinking about it like that, at that moment.
I think that the sim2 easy money making is average out with the repair,food restock, bill, item expenses etc. I know it tough for me..especially when i want to get them nice upgraded comfy things. I usually put in a kaching cheat just to keep some balance. Maybe i sux at using sim money properly lol.