Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Pleasantview Families - Lots of Pictures!!!
03-05-2008, 03:44 AM
My Pleasantview Families - Lots of Pictures!!!
This is my pleasantview as of this moment.

My current Goth family ... Mortimor remarried and with Ivy Copour they had two children together, this is their son, and his wife, Brandi Broke; the boy is from Skip, her deceased husband. I killed off the other two boys, because I'm just evil like that. Muahaha-haha. Ahem. The daughter is by the current Goth Heir, Trevor, and Brandi.

So, this is my current Goth family. Daniel is dating Angela Pleasant. And the daughter, Pandora, is too young to date, lol.

[Image: Goth1.jpg]

[Image: Goth2.jpg]

This is the Burb family, haven't done much with them other than given them all a make-over and moved them into a really nice home. Lucy is currently single.

[Image: Burb.jpg]

This is the Dreamer family; Darren married Dina Caliente, and these are the boys, Dirk and Drake. The house they live in, is the renovated former residence of the Pleasant family; I took off the up stairs and turned it into a simple two bedrom home. I hadn't planned on remarrying Darren, but oh well! Dirk is dating Lilith Pleasant and Drake is too young to date.

[Image: Dreamer1.jpg]

[Image: Dreamer2.jpg]

This is Nina Caliente ... I made her up to look like Bella, since I was going to originally have Her marry Mort, but that didn't end up so. LoL

[Image: Caliante.jpg]

This is the Pleasant family; with a new home and new looks. Angela is dating Daniel Goth, and Lilithe is dating Dirk Dreamer.

[Image: Pleasant1.jpg]

[Image: Pleasant2.jpg]

This is my Lothario family at current. As I said in a prior post, this family is messed up. Cassandra married Don, they had 5 kids (was trying for ten); 2 sets of twins, and then one was a clone of Don, like what happened to Brandi. I killed off two of the four out of the twin sets, Donna moved on to marry into the Greenriech family, then the two remaining, pictured here, married each other and produced two children, their daughter, Hanabi pictured, and a son, who died in his teen years in a fire.

[Image: Lothario.jpg]

Well, last but certainly not least is the Matthews family. Alexis Goth married Trevor Matthews and had a son, Delano Matthews.

[Image: Matthews.jpg]

And of course, you know of the Greenreich family, so I won't bother you with more pictures of that family, LoL.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Re: My Pleasantview Families - Lots of Pictures!!!
Wow! Nice pics! Wait, didn't I say that before? ROFL. Ah well. You take really good pictures.

I haven't done anything with my Pleasantview since I had to reinstall and plus my sis is using it for a Sims series with Don and Cassandra...anyways, great work!

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
03-05-2008, 03:29 PM
I really love the effort that you put into your Sims.  Good pictures!!! {clap}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-05-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks!

I try to get decent pictures, especially since I post pics pretty often  Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
04-05-2008, 03:58 AM
{clap} Thank you again Majick! Keep up the good work!
11-05-2008, 09:11 AM
wow nina looked alot like bella in that picture =] good work

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 09:49 AM
I know, amazingly so! Well done!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-05-2008, 04:33 PM
nice pics. wut expansions do you have?

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has