Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 EPs
16-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Re: Sims 3 EPs
i know i want weather to be in the base pack, and i wont feel right without pets, and im getting free time tomorrow, but i think ill really like it, so probobly something like that too, plus teen style stuff!!
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 09:51 PM
idk about eps, but i want weather and pets in the base game
and if there's no pets i at least want weather Big Grin
16-03-2008, 10:39 PM
(16-03-2008 09:51 PM)simsim link Wrote:idk about eps, but i want weather and pets in the base game
and if there's no pets i at least want weather Big Grin

[glow=red,2,300]I agree with simsim Big Grin[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
18-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Weather at the very least

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 04:05 PM
I loved making magic, but I think it would be cool if only some sims had magical powers like in Sabrina the teenage witch or harry potter, coz when everybody had powers it wasnt the same. That would be awesome in my opinion. I'd also like an adventure expansion pack, where sims actually get to have an adventure that i think would be hard to make though, because you would need a big variety of different adventures to make. But maybe they can have something like the Austin powers adventure or tomb raider and then there would be rewards and stuff. I dunno but id like to see that (maybe its a bit off game though).  A great expansion pack would be "around the world" where your sims get to go to Paris or Tokyo for holiday or even to live there.
18-03-2008, 04:39 PM
kind of movies EP that you can make families with movies characters and they act like that and stuff for you special homes
A time EP too as you can have one family in the 1800's and other in 2100's or something like that
;D
19-03-2008, 12:08 AM
(14-03-2008 09:52 PM)fashionista link Wrote:I really don't want pets either. I think that they are going to try and fit in as much as they can in the base game though, because in the magazine article, Mr. Humble said that they were trying not to forget anything in the base game; they are trying to pack as much stuff into it as they can.
[glow=red,2,300]if they put so much in  the base game wont that like make the graphics in the game go down and take up more room on ur computer harddrive?[/glow]
19-03-2008, 12:09 AM
(14-03-2008 09:40 PM)Katie link Wrote:Holidays and weather but I really hate Pets.

Haha, I hate Pets too! Finally, someone else who agrees.
19-03-2008, 01:04 AM
I just hope they have Nightlife and Seasons included. They were the most useful, besides Open for Business, but I think that's asking too much...and I'd love it if at least a hamster or fish were included!
22-03-2008, 01:37 AM
(19-03-2008 01:04 AM)XxTenshixNekkoxX link Wrote:I just hope they have Nightlife and Seasons included. They were the most useful, besides Open for Business, but I think that's asking too much...and I'd love it if at least a hamster or fish were included!
Seasons and Nightlife is kinda include but I hope they include pets, bon voyage, and freetime in base for ep and holiday for sp.