Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
taning?
20-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Re: taning?
You know when you're on holiday and you're supposed to dip in the pool/sea regularly because it makes you tan quicker? That should be possible, too.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Haha it would be brilliant for the vain sims to put oil on, stay out in the sun for ages and then come out with blisters! hehe! anyone seen heartbreak kid? yes...I'm mean...=P guys you do realise it's usually just you because the convos are so loooonnnnng! oh and i guess shy people might feel they are intruding? but yeah...massive convo would be cool...
22-05-2008, 02:56 AM
i need a tan...i gotta pop this baby out before i can even think of setting foot in a tanning booth or baking out in the sun for too long though.
haha and i love the blister idea!!! gross but would be funny.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
22-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Lol aww you pregnant? Mmmm my sis-in-law had a sunburn just abova her chest when she had my nephew...the photos are amusin...=P
22-05-2008, 07:50 PM
lol yeah i had one on each of my legs in a weird spot the inner calf! it was quite odd looking...and then somewhere else i think my shoulders..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
22-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Ouch...sounds painful! How many months gone are you? Btw just use fake tan? It's healthier anyway! lol Apperently dove summer glow is the best...I'm sad and spend hours looking through beauty product reviews on this website lol