Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
in case you didnt know
20-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Re: in case you didnt know
No problem. Smile I'm expecting it to come out next Spring, as that seems more likely than the fall right now. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Really, Spring?  I would think they would make us wait and such until fall, which I wouldn't mind since I will not be gettin the game until a couple of Expanisions come out for it as well.  I mean, I spent all that money on The Sims 2, so I am actually going to keep playing, besides I am off to college in the fall, so there is no point to buy it for me when it comes out in '09.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
20-05-2008, 01:31 PM
I really admire those people who can actually wait for EP's before they get TS3... wow, you guys have lots of patience. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-05-2008, 01:33 PM
It is more of a money thing really, I didn't get The Sims 2 until January 2005, but I didn't have a computer either.  haha

20-05-2008, 01:38 PM
But still, that is a great idea. I would love to be able to do that. Smile

20-05-2008, 01:46 PM
It's not all that hard to wait for me, I dunno why.  Maybe because right now I don't have all the information about the game yet, so maybe when it finally comes out and all these pictures and information about the game come out I will probably be all insane about it.  But that is just how I am.  =/

I am gonna play sims tonight, I haven't played in a while for some reason.  I am gonna go fix Brandi Broke, we all know she needs some help. =/  I tried playing the game last night, but I was so exhausted so I just put it down so I can play it tonight, though it will probably run pretty slow because I didn't exit out of the game oh well.  I have a good 5 hours until I can go home.  I hate my school, but eight more days, and I am out of here, a little longer until I graduate, but oh well.  WOOT.

20-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Sounds fun! Smile And I guess I could wait, too, if I really tried. But it'd be extremely difficult, and I think I'd give up. Wink Who knows, the first EP may not be out for years! That'd be terrible, and I doubt it'd happen, but still. Wink

20-05-2008, 01:52 PM
I leave Year 10 (I presume that's 10th grade sophomore to you guys) on July 18th, I am so excited! But it's ages away. But I'm leaving school forever next May, muhahaha! Can't wait. Big Grin

Even so, I'd still not be able to wait more than a day at most before I'd have to get TS3. I have to get it on release date, I can't twiddle my thumbs and wait, unfortunately. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-05-2008, 01:53 PM
[glow=black,2,300]They are probably working on the first one or two EPs as we speak, time is money you know.  How would you feel of a remake of Makin' Magic?  For The Sims 2 or even 3?  I do hope they do not make a University remake in The Sims 3, I hate that EP, though I want a new version of the Cowplant AND I want boolprop, yes I am a addict!  And proud!  lmao.[/glow]

20-05-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't know, really. I mean, I'd love it, I'm sure, but I'm sick of remakes. I'd really like for them to throw in some new stuff. There are some great ideas floating around here, and if EA had half a mind they'd take them into consideration. Smile

And lucky you, Cassie. I remember when I graduated...that was one of the greatest moments ever. Wink