Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prego Sims
18-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Prego Sims
With it being said that pregnant sims will be able to pass on traits to their unborn babies depending on how they act duerung pregnancy, how do you think will workout?

For some odd reason I get the thought of a ' clone- like' thing happening with all of my mom sims offspring all acting the same which may be overwhelming and a bit boring.

If mom Sim is irritable and moody durring her cycle, I wouldn't want the baby to be like that. Maybe it will only take one or two of momma sims traits, or develop them as s child or toddler. I really hope we will have the option of changing traits as our sims age.

I also wonder how big her belly will be, if I created a chubby or overweight sim, I wonder if their tummys will be VERRY large, or I wouldn't be able to tell except for occasional woddling, barding, and moodswings Big Grin

What do you guys think?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: Prego Sims
Hi!

I totally agree with you! I also hope that we will have to option of changing traits as our sims age!
And that about the belly, that is very funny! When the Sim is overweight, that then the belly will be very large... But, not realistic, so I really hope they can do that in a good way!  ;D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
18-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I see what you are saying. I would not want an irritable baby tho Smile But if mom was say very artistic the baby could have that passed down to them. Good idea!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Babysback, Irritating babies would be so annoying that I would shut my game down Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 04:59 PM
(18-03-2008 04:53 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:With it being said that pregnant sims will be able to pass on traits to their unborn babies depending on how they act duerung pregnancy, how do you think will workout?

For some odd reason I get the thought of a ' clone- like' thing happening with all of my mom sims offspring all acting the same which may be overwhelming and a bit boring.

If mom Sim is irritable and moody durring her cycle, I wouldn't want the baby to be like that. Maybe it will only take one or two of momma sims traits, or develop them as s child or toddler. I really hope we will have the option of changing traits as our sims age.

I also wonder how big her belly will be, if I created a chubby or overweight sim, I wonder if their tummys will be VERRY large, or I wouldn't be able to tell except for occasional woddling, barding, and moodswings Big Grin

What do you guys think?
Each Sims has got 5 traits right...? So maybe the baby gets two from his mom, two from his dad, and the other one is random... I don't know... =P

Ahah, you won't probably notice a huge change when an overweight woman gets pregnant (if she's able to get pregnant at all...), but I'm curious nonetheless!
18-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Good idea! I hope all lady Sims can get pregnant! That wouldn't be very nice to deny a chubby sim a baby becuz she needs to loose a few lol no discrimination Tongue

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!