Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
teens
08-05-2008, 03:07 AM
teens
since someone opened up a thing for children i want to do one for teens i hope that the teens arnt anything like they are in the sims 2 i said in one of my other posts i think they should lear how to drive not just be able to drive the minute they turn into a teenager and i think more realistic things should happen like mabey teen woohoo but not pregnancy and mabey smoking and then teens an like try to live above the influence i think there should be better outfits too and mabey some afterschool activities like dance squad or cheerleading chior or band they should allso have extra studdying for exams or big test ya no they should allso learn how to do things gradually like how to cook do there own laundy oh and get better underwhere lol

your opinions please and new objects that would be cool to ;]

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Re: teens
ea won't add teen woohoo and smoking
about everything else those are great idea i hope they will be in the game

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
08-05-2008, 12:35 PM
I really like the idea of having afterschool activities. There should be a football team/cheerleaders, art club, theater etc. These activities could build friendships and skills.
08-05-2008, 09:04 PM
(08-05-2008 12:35 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I really like the idea of having afterschool activities. There should be a football team/cheerleaders, art club, theater etc. These activities could build friendships and skills.

yupyupyup

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
What does "yupyupyup" mean? Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
(08-05-2008 09:28 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:What does "yupyupyup" mean? Wink

lol like yup as in yes i agree only i said it three times lol srry

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Some of your ideas are good.

But I don't agree with smoking. It's not healthy at all, and that's one aspect of the real world I'd like to avoid, lol.

Teen woohoo would likely raise the game's rating to Mature, although I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
08-05-2008, 10:17 PM
(08-05-2008 10:00 PM)Majick link Wrote:Some of your ideas are good.

But I don't agree with smoking. It's not healthy at all, and that's one aspect of the real world I'd like to avoid, lol.

Teen woohoo would likely raise the game's rating to Mature, although I wouldn't have a problem with it.

100% agree.  {yes}
Death by lung cancer is not a type of death I want added to this game. If teen "woohoo" was added I don't really see myself ever using it. Sure it would be good for stories and movies, but I'd honestly prefer it not being in the game.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
08-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Ditto. I'd lever never use it either, but I wouldn't be offended by it being in the game.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
08-05-2008, 10:23 PM
[quote author=Majick link=topic=1988.msg52489#msg52489 date=1210280442]
Some of your ideas are good.

[/q

yes

i agree smoking is bad that why it would add some challenge to this game you would have bad teens and the perfect little angles and the in betweens but the whoohoo thing im not so sure im pretty shure the only thing having to do with whoohoo in the game that would rais the rating would be teen pregnancy

its Lauren Tongue