Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
some thing we dont know about you
09-05-2008, 02:52 AM
Post: #1
some thing we dont know about you
some thing we/site dont know about you

i want to be an actress or some type of writer
im little emo
i dont like my family
my dog is goofy
people at my school are crepped out by my thought on life

now your turn
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Post: #2
Re: some thing we dont know about you
-I once tried to flush a pink rubber duck down the toilet.
-Lizards and frogs scare me.
-I'm trying to train a squirrel to throw acorns at this bitter old lady down the street.
-I auditioned for Broadway once, got the role, and turned it down.
-I lived in Scotland for 2 months when I was younger, and for three months after that I wouldn't talk without a (horrible) Scottish accent. (Which didn't suit my original accent well, I must say. Wink)

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Post: #3
Re: some thing we dont know about you
I bet you didn't know my school uniform is burgundy, I think Alfie Enoch is cute, or that I took a tile to Hollywood Bowl on Wednesday.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Post: #4
Re: some thing we dont know about you
Nope, didn't know any of those things. Wink

I don't have anything to share now (nothing interesting, at least), but when I do, you will all be the first to know. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #5
Re: some thing we dont know about you
i never wear jean
i alot of deep thoughts
i have a fear of someone opening a door and hitting me
i enjoy taking pics of animals and other stuff
my arms are too long for my body
and  more...         
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 04:33 AM
Post: #6
Re: some thing we dont know about you
When I was younger I refused to wear pants...just dresses.
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Post: #7
Re: some thing we dont know about you
I get scared that someone will stab my back when i'm not looking. Seriously, epsecially when it's dark...
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Post: #8
Re: some thing we dont know about you
I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE Family Guy Wink
I have a lot of old albums from years back such as Busted, S Club 7, Now 50 [What are we on now? Now 69?] BEP, Atomic Kitten, I don't think atomic kitten was mines though o.O
I have two pet birds ^_^
I live in Scotland
I live in a house [I didn't think you would know that so I thought I would shove it in]
My room is green (:
I hate wasps (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Post: #9
Re: some thing we dont know about you
You live in a house? O.M.GEEEE! {jawdrop} That was a shocker.

I have a Now 42, I think. Hehe, I used to get them all the time until I was old enough to realise what illegal downloads were. Now I haven't bought one for years. Sad

Busted and S Club 7.... those were the days. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Post: #10
Re: some thing we dont know about you
S Club 7 was amazing. Wink Haha.

Anyhoo, Atomic Kittens...nice touch. Wink

I'm allergic to mint and onions (as well as the normal things - pollen, mould, etc.).

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)