Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey! Take a look! I GOT SOME NEWS FOR U!
10-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Re: Hey! Take a look! I GOT SOME NEWS FOR U!
exzactly from what my dad said but u might not be able to go in it at all

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2008, 05:42 AM
well i hope they arent just wastes of space.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 10:13 AM
They aren't. It has been said that EVERY building is usable in some way.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-05-2008, 11:52 AM
from what i understood your sim can go into any place there will no longer be buildings that are just props
but some building will be rabbit holes meaning your sim can go in them at any time but you can't follow them in

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-05-2008, 11:55 AM
This is what I read on the TS2 Facts page over at Snooty's:

All buildings in the Nhood can be interacted with, so no prop buildings.

Smile

11-05-2008, 02:39 PM
(11-05-2008 11:55 AM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:This is what I read on the TS2 Facts page over at Snooty's:

All buildings in the Nhood can be interacted with, so no prop buildings.

Smile

yeah well thata given  {rolleyes}

its Lauren Tongue
11-05-2008, 02:42 PM
How is it? Some of the buildings could have been props for all we know.

11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
well idk just when i first heard bout the seamless nieghbor hood i kinda just figured

its Lauren Tongue
11-05-2008, 08:10 PM
yeah we can use them all..but the rabbit holes are still pretty much...props

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-05-2008, 10:00 PM
[quote author=cyan971 link=topic=2004.msg52808#msg52808 date=1210323741]
I wanted you to read it, if you didn't yet! This is a translation of an article from the spanish sims 2 magazine!
There are some already known news and some new crunchy details THAT I RED LETTERED...enjoy it!  {woot} {rolleyes} Big Grin

At number 10 of The Sims 2 Official Spanish Magazine released the 10th of April, we find an article of two pages about The Sims 3. The photos included in the article are some of the already known and the novelties are just a few, though very interesting.

Among other things that we already know, we are told in the article that The Sims will be able to go to buy bread, to date with their mates at a bar or a disco to have a drink, to visit friends or to look for a job. They can get into all the buildings and do things there. Also, while walking on the street, they can meet old friends that can either offer them a job or invite them to join a demonstration.

During the walk, our Sims will avoid the cars and enjoy the sunset or the tree leaves waved by the wind.

In order to get promoted in a job, now our Sims should care their relationships not only with the boss but also with their colleagues at work.

Our Sims would depend less on the needs and the game will be based more in goals instead.

When creating a Sim we will have multiple skin colours choice and a hairstyle editor. About the personality, when giving our Sims the Traits we can create funny combinations, like making a Sim a kleptomaniac as well as a romantic, who will steal the purse from their dates. Another combination can be that of a perfectionist, paranoid, reckless and grumpy Sim. The Sims can also have their own favourite greetings and custom gestures.
{woot} {woot} {woot} OMG!!!!!!!!!

The article ends leaving two questions in the air that will be answered in the following edition: Will we see our Sims at work?, Will we be able to transfer our houses and characters from The Sims 2 to The Sims 3?
This was a very interesting topic one question though do they have cars that u can drive?