Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bored.....
10-05-2008, 10:57 AM
bored.....
{yawn} anyone got any new info about sims3 ? im not hyped up over it anymore lol

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Re: bored.....
None of us are anymore it seems. Sad We have been left in the dark too long... you should check back around May 15th, some of us are expecting something then. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-05-2008, 11:35 AM
lol i wont get my hopes up  Wink

10-05-2008, 11:40 AM
Lol! I don't suggest you do, you'll only be let down. But the VIP offer ends on May 15th, so we are thinking things might kick into gear and they'll send us our much-awaited e-mails next weekend or something. But even if they did, they'll probably just go over what we already know, anyhoo.

10-05-2008, 11:42 AM
lol more than likely, VIP is pretty useless anyways, they send out info thats been online for AGES! so your better off just checkin new pics and stuff online yourself

10-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Have they been e-mailing you? They haven't sent anything to the rest of us. {no} But I agree, I'm just sticking with refreshing Snooty's every 5 seconds (well I don't do that much anymore because I have lost my hopes for updates) and seeing if there's anything new. I am really miffed off at EAxis for leaving us two months with nothing at all...

10-05-2008, 11:49 AM
lol!! well thats true, snotty sims is the best for updates really, and no they havent been emailing me lol i was on the sims 2 VIP, and they always sent me late info, so i gather that TS3 VIP will be the same

10-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Snotty Sims? {lol} Lol, I know what you meant. Wink
Well, I wasn't old enough to care about the process of TS2, I just knew it was coming, so I didn't have the TS2 VIP e-mails. Well, at least I know what to expect now - lameness. But I totally agree, Snooty is the best site for updates, it thinks about it's information properly before it posts.
Well anyhoo, just make sure you check around May 15th, but don't poke me with a pitchfork when no updates have arrived! I am just hinting they might... but we probably won't get any until June/July. Sad

10-05-2008, 11:59 AM
lol i wont blame you if the updates dont come, i'm more excited about december, just imagine all the updates we'll have then  {woot} but i have the feeling that TS3 will be delayed  {unsure}

10-05-2008, 12:08 PM
TS2 was delayed about 6 months... if they even dare do that this time, they will have me to answer to! I have already threatened them here a few times. Tongue Well I'm most excited about the day we actually GET TS3! Forget the updates, just give me the darn game already! {rolleyes}