Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bored.....
12-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Re: bored.....
Wow,

That's cool. Hmmmm well, I plan on moving to Bristol or something to finish Uni. I've always wanted to live in England.

And yes, sophomore year is like 15-16. Grade 10.

I thought uni was free is some areas. It's not free here in the US and all! We get into debt as well.

Hmmm I'm at my grandparents house, I'm going to see if I can download ts2 on their crappy comp tee hee

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Re: bored.....
(12-05-2008 07:05 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:lol its no prob! i lives in peterbough....i can never spell that riteĀ  {lol}
and i dont av an irish accent lol its a lil english wiv just a normal non-exsistant accent

Is it Peterborough? I think... lol. Tongue And non-existant accent? I would LOVE to hear you speak! {lol}

(12-05-2008 08:14 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Wow,

That's cool. Hmmmm well, I plan on moving to Bristol or something to finish Uni. I've always wanted to live in England.

And yes, sophomore year is like 15-16. Grade 10.

I thought uni was free is some areas. It's not free here in the US and all! We get into debt as well.

Hmmm I'm at my grandparents house, I'm going to see if I can download ts2 on their crappy comp tee hee

Well, perhaps there are indeed some poorer families and whatnot who do get money to help pay toward University fees, but it still is extremely expensive. {yes}

So when do you plan on moving to England? Soon?

And I guess I'd be a Sophomore then, Im in Year 10 at school. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply