Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bored.....
10-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Re: bored.....
LOL! Exactly!! the game looks good enough already! so give us it! we could test it for them  {woot}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2008, 02:10 PM
I really wish we could. We'd all be such good testers! The game probably is close to finishing on the base, but there is so much testing and tweaking to be done and that will take long enough in itself. You'd still think they'd give us updates but I'm not even going to get started on that whole situation because it won't end up being pretty. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-05-2008, 02:11 PM
lol true, ah sure, maybe its good that they're being quiet, like the game will give us so much more suprises if we know so little, rite ?

10-05-2008, 02:14 PM
But by the time we do get the game, we WILL know practically everything. Sad So what's the point in not telling us now? They have to tell us more about the game eventually, they can't do that when it's already out. {no} I don't mind if they want to be a bit quiet, but please, they have ignored us for 2 months now! Hello? EAxis? We are bored now! {rolleyes}

10-05-2008, 02:16 PM
lol true i guess, i mean they could of atleast gave us on new screenshot, even if its a sim on the toilet, i'd still be happy lol!

10-05-2008, 02:23 PM
A Sim on the toilet? I would love to see that, I want to know if they actually pull their trousers down now and don't just pee themselves while on the toilet. Tongue I'd be happy if we got anything we hadn't already seen or read, to be honest. I'm not asking for much! But do they listen? No Siree Bob! *Keeps fingers crossed for May 15th*

10-05-2008, 03:00 PM
lol i was joking, i dont wanna see a sim on the toilet {lol}

10-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Hehe, I know you were! {lol} But would you rather see a Sim on a toilet or nothing at all? 'Cause I would totally choose the former! As long as it was blurred or something. Tongue

10-05-2008, 03:31 PM
lol well i agree wiv u about the sims actually pulling they're pants down on the toilet, i always thought it was odd that they crapped themselves lol!

10-05-2008, 04:57 PM
(10-05-2008 02:16 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:lol true i guess, i mean they could of atleast gave us on new screenshot, even if its a sim on the toilet, i'd still be happy lol!

{woot}  {clap}  Big Grin looooooooool!

CLOVER POWER!