Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CANT WAIT!
15-03-2008, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 15-03-2008 10:18 PM by Rena.)
Re: CANT WAIT!
(15-03-2008 07:49 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:I can't wait either. I hope it's early in 2009 and not late like Autumn 2009 cos I don't want to wait 18 months for it.

If it DOES come out in Autumn, I will be happy. That's in March/April/May  ;]
But for you, that may be in September/October/November :3
Let's just hope it's a WORLD WIDE release, and comes in Australia's Autumn!
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2008, 10:20 PM
its a really long time to wait. :'(
i wish i had heard of it later, because then i would'nt have to wait sooooooooo long
Im still amazed that there is no more seperate loading :o
hey i was reading a magazine and it said no more badder meters
YEAH ;D
16-03-2008, 04:51 AM
i know...i'm gonna be salivating over this for a year!

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 05:07 AM
[glow=blue,2,300]I WANT IT TO COME OUT NOW...[glow=purple,2,300]but than it may have bugs or glitches.[/glow] IDk!?!!??!? [/glow] :-\
16-03-2008, 06:28 AM
:'( WHY? :'(
Could'nt the people at maxis/EA finish the game and then release it to the public ???
[glow=red,2,300]Why are they so evil [/glow]  >Sad
just kidding Smile
but that would of been nice though Wink

Rumors i've heard*: 
  • No more mood meters, they are replaced with other meters that group the ones in sims 2 together (ex: If your sim stands in the rain, a meter will go down!)
  • In the sims 2 when you make a person they're either fit, or not, in sims 3 you can adjust the weight, like you would the size of the nose; with a slider! You can also control their muscle, so you can have a big man with strangly skinny arms. Imagine the posibilites! This enables you to make a sim that looks like you, with the right body type!
  • Instead of the personality traits, there is more like a description. (ex:sims are grouped into stereotypes kinda, The Boss, The Jock, and each personality has a description like mean, perfectionist, loves pizza) 8)
  • You know how in the sims 1 and 2 to go somewhere you'd have to save, then sit there and wait for the destination to load? Not anymore, the way I'm envisioning it is like looking at the world from a plane high above, spotting you destination, and just sky diving down. When your looking in the neighborhood view, I guess its kinda as if you where to zoom in on one house, and take a peek at what the residents are doing. :o
  • Everyone ages at the same time (your sim will never be older than his/her parents again!) Wink

*this might not be true, after all
ITS A RUMOR!
they've got a year to make it a whole 'nother game (lets hope they dont :o)
All this info came from The Games for Windows Magazine  ;D
16-03-2008, 06:31 AM
everything you said is pretty much confirmed so no worries ;D
17-03-2008, 12:21 AM
thanks for the heads up!! ;D

but i really want to know how you guys feel about the sims3? ???
17-03-2008, 01:08 AM
(16-03-2008 06:28 AM)Resomesa link Wrote: :'( WHY? :'(
Could'nt the people at maxis/EA finish the game and then release it to the public ???
[glow=red,2,300]Why are they so evil [/glow]  >Sad
just kidding Smile
but that would of been nice though Wink

Rumors i've heard*: 
  • No more mood meters, they are replaced with other meters that group the ones in sims 2 together (ex: If your sim stands in the rain, a meter will go down!)
  • In the sims 2 when you make a person they're either fit, or not, in sims 3 you can adjust the weight, like you would the size of the nose; with a slider! You can also control their muscle, so you can have a big man with strangly skinny arms. Imagine the posibilites! This enables you to make a sim that looks like you, with the right body type!
  • Instead of the personality traits, there is more like a description. (ex:sims are grouped into stereotypes kinda, The Boss, The Jock, and each personality has a description like mean, perfectionist, loves pizza) 8)
  • You know how in the sims 1 and 2 to go somewhere you'd have to save, then sit there and wait for the destination to load? Not anymore, the way I'm envisioning it is like looking at the world from a plane high above, spotting you destination, and just sky diving down. When your looking in the neighborhood view, I guess its kinda as if you where to zoom in on one house, and take a peek at what the residents are doing. :o
  • Everyone ages at the same time (your sim will never be older than his/her parents again!) Wink

*this might not be true, after all
ITS A RUMOR!
they've got a year to make it a whole 'nother game (lets hope they dont :o)
All this info came from The Games for Windows Magazine  ;D
How you thought the neighbor hood view and going to the sims' house was very cool I can see that too I can't wait til the game comes out before then my computer should be updated and working by then....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 01:48 AM
I have a copy of the magazine that has all the info so I know these ae mostly true
17-03-2008, 01:50 AM
[glow=red,2,300]I love it a million times i love it ;D ;D!!!![/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%