Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Are You Interested in Seeing Another of My Families?
Yes, your families are awesome!
I don't care either way, really.
No, I'm not a fan of your families, sorry.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another family in the works.
13-05-2008, 03:26 AM
Re: Another family in the works.
Yeaaaaaa!!!  I cannot wait!!!

I've been waiting for you to start!!!  I cannot wait till tomorrow!!!

But like Cassie said, please don't abandon your other family and don't let it be too much for you.

It probably won't though.  You are a good story teller and you are interested in your sims, plus it's summer!!!

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Sadly, summer doesn't matter for me.

I graduated from highschool almost 10 years ago. So it's just a matter of days off from work {glare} lol

But, don't you worry!

The Greenreich family is still my main family, and I won't leave them alone for too long. I just wanted to take a break and play another family, but there aren't any pre-made families I care for nearly as much, so I thought making a second CAS family would be the next best thing Smile

I'll likely play them some tomorrow as well.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-05-2008, 03:29 AM
Like I said, though, I'm sure you can handle it. Smile

Hayden...got it. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
13-05-2008, 03:35 AM
I forgot that you are older than I am. 

I am only eighteen.  The days will be the same for me---go to work. But inside, I am a big kid. Then I love voluenteering at the humane society.

Nothing makes me happy like animals do.  If you see my room, you'll see--nothing but animals---lots of them.  I know you can handle it though.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-05-2008, 03:39 AM
Humane society...how wonderful of you. Smile

I ADORE animals. They're amazing.

13-05-2008, 03:47 AM
And the faces they make and the things they do are so adorable.  My dog loves food.  Every time she knows she is about to eat, she spins around in circles.  Then when I am eating at the table, I can't ignore her.  She jumps up and down and I can see her over the table, and she is so small.

13-05-2008, 03:54 AM
Aren't they adorable! I love it! Smile I have six rather large dogs, and they're all SO unique.

You're dog sounds WAY too cute. Wink

13-05-2008, 04:05 AM
She is cute, then she is annoying.  She does not let you not pay attention to her.  She will follow you, get under your feet, trip you, and hop into your hands, so she can get what she wants.  She will wake you up.

Then my other dog barks at the door when she wants food.  When it storms, she gets scared and hide and walk around the house.

Six dogs!!!  I wish my mom will let me have that many.  You are so lucky.  What are their names?

13-05-2008, 05:54 AM
I got you beat Bambi... I got 7 !! but mine are small breed.. well 6 are, 1 is medium size. I love my dogs, but I could not work at the humane society.. then I would have wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more!!
13-05-2008, 06:00 AM
I know.  The reason why I don't have a thousand dogs is because my mom won't let me.  Then at the humane society, they do checks and orientations and stuff before you fill out paperwork and take home your dog.

I do not like that.  Just let me get the dog!!!  I usually get dogs from houses or the animal shelter, where they are cheaper and you take it home right away.

It is legal to have two dogs where I live, but a lot of people have a lot more.  Things like that aren't really enforced.  The police are out giving tickets (on hot days), or doing idk....