[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Re: Three NEW articles
Well, there's nothing else it could mean, could it? That would be odd. Tongue Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-05-2008, 07:18 PM
Don't worry about it... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
14-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm just reading them, good job with the find that serves you a proper hurray/karma.

I love how they finally put the movie theatre statement in their. And, besides our sims spying on others, WE can. I know you can zoom in, but I didn't know you could follow them.

I hope there's a option to "follow sim" hehe. I love vouyerism! {yes}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-05-2008, 08:00 PM
There’s also better feedback from your Sims as to what they are experiencing at any given moment, replacing the six motive bars of previous games. Now they express themselves via ‘moodlets’.

“[In the game] I have this neighbor who’s like this grumpy grandma,” says Bell. “She is really rude to everybody and so, when she comes over, my Sims have this moodlet on them that says ‘Rude Guest’. It’s basically trying to explain game effects to players in a way that is really tangible and relevant to things they’ve experienced.”

This stood out most to me. I love that we will be able to see what sims really think about other sims. This can tell us about sims we may not know, but maybe we just started playing a pre-made fam and EA has already mapped out their lives.

There's a huge possibility that a sim could walk by another and have memories, or talk good or bad about them.
I remember in an early article, they said that a sim walked by and wanted to date a girl (it can be a dream, or eventually a promise)

I think it's soooo cool that sims will have an idea of someone, may know, or feel a certain way about them, hate them, like them etc. Gossip, etc. they can say in their heads "I heard she stole a _______ from _____'s purse etc.

If they said "rude sim" that must mean that we will be able to know the traits of another sim through our sim by the way they treated that person etc. SO CQQL!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-05-2008, 08:38 PM
It'd be awesome to see some gossipy Sims huddled together, then when the person they're talking about walks by, they all stop talking and look the other way. Then when the person is out of earshot they all start talking again.
14-05-2008, 11:10 PM
{thumbup}

CLOVER POWER!
15-05-2008, 01:29 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Heights? COOL!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
15-05-2008, 03:31 AM
i hardly check at all anymore..cause my hopes are gone when it comes to updates.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-05-2008, 04:23 AM
Thanks for the post about height. {clap}I heard about the other info though except for the height.The sad part is that I came across height in one of the articles and overlooked it.