or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've always wondered.
15-05-2008, 04:58 AM
I've always wondered.
I've always wondered about sims, in airplanes;
I should explain...
Yes sims can go on airplanes but we cannot go on with them, and what is with the airplanes just dropping down in front of your house? That confuzzled me the first time I saw, I thought my sim would just goto the airport. And I want them to goto the airport instead of an airplane comming out of no where, I think an airport would be appropriate because of the seamless neighborhood and no loading screen.^^

I like this idea because, it would be a bit realistic, when the heck did you ever walk by someone's house and you see an airplane in their front yard?!?!?!
I don't; if you did then....My god....
And when you go in the airplane you can be inside with your sim and with other sims you've made or seen in the street!!!
I've drawn a little plan of how this would look, you'd be in the aisle and the sim would walk down and goto their seat:

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

{lol} Well yeah that's my idea. I haven't seen this idea because I haven't been on in a bit but tell me if you like it or not.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 05:09 AM
Re: I've always wondered.
i like the idea..of an airport..but i doubt they would add one.. =/

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah too bad haha, but atleast I took a try.

17-05-2008, 05:11 AM
I think this could be added in a "Careers" EP for the sims 3 if they ever had one. So don't give up 8)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
17-05-2008, 07:52 AM
yeah a careers ep could be pretty awesome to given the right additions and features.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
17-05-2008, 08:17 AM
Oh yes I forgot about that....
I hope this feature is added!!
It'd be really cool!