Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A sad reality
18-03-2008, 07:35 PM
A sad reality
I didn't realize the forum made a sims 2 area but I see right now by the number of posts that are in here now that before long, the sims2 will be a fun, but sad memory. It's not that big of a deal because the sims2 EA site is still bustling but I have a feeling that once the sims 3 comes out, that too will be a deserted forum like this one.  :'(

What do you all think?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Re: A sad reality
Yea, The Sims 2 years will be gone soon, hard to believe really Sad

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 07:51 PM
After all thoses expansions I bought, over $300 Sad
18-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Its really sad to think of it that way, but we can still play our Sims 2. I am not going to give it away, I just love it too much.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 07:53 PM
Yeah same here, I'll keep it and hope I play it again in the future, or give it to my kids (In the FAR FAR Future)
18-03-2008, 08:30 PM
It will be sad but we will be getting a new game to entertain us for a few years
18-03-2008, 08:50 PM
It will be sad, but I'm not really fussed... I'm too excited about TS3!
18-03-2008, 09:14 PM
You know..I've been thinking about that. Sims 2 will be like the original sims--every time someone brings it up it'll start with "remember when". It'll be ancient...history!

Hey does anyone else wonder if they're gonna buy sims 3 when it first comes out? I spent so much money on my sims 2 games, and I haven't gotten bored yet! I'm not sure I want to leave them so soon.. Sad

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
18-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Yeah, I remember when I loved The Sims. I felt like a traitor buying the Sims 2, but that feeling vanished after I played it for the first time. Since then, Sims 1 has been lost in my memory.
The same thing will happen for Sims 2, except worse because I will have to probably wipe it from my computer to I have enough room for Sims 3 =)
18-03-2008, 09:39 PM
If I can buy it right then I will  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!