Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get ready for something BIG!
16-05-2008, 03:15 AM
Re: Get ready for something BIG!
May 15 is the day which The Sims 3 website closes down their VIP signup, where the members get exclusive news, updates, feedback, and stuff.

May 16th is just the day after.  And we are really hoping for an update, cuz there is an high chance of it.  They haven't said anything on the game for a while, so we think they didn't want to say nothing else, until VIP closes down, so they can release news to the VIP members.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 09:26 AM
People... the VIP offer is still not closed! And May 15th is in the past! What is this? They are playing with out poor, innocent minds here! {wacko} {cursing}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-05-2008, 09:35 AM
well where did it say may 15th it would be closed in the first place? i believed what you guys told me.
but umm..yeah im so glad i didnt get my hopes up about this..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Wel, on the UK one, it never says. But I also signed up to the US one, too. And while you are registering to be a VIP, it does say March 19th to May 15th.

*Limited Time "Founding Member" upgrade good from
     March 19, 2008 until May 15, 2008

Click me.

16-05-2008, 11:30 AM
They lazy.  They are slaking off, too busy playing or planning too many games that that crosses their minds.  That is not fair to those who signed up before the date.  That's just giving the late people another chance. 

Hopefully, they close it when they open this morning.  Which they won't. With today's technology, you can set  a time where it automatically close.  They are lazy and plain careless.

They think so what about the fans, they'll love us when the game comes out.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Exactly! And they just don't see it, but it's very rude of them. It shows that they have been neglecting the site and us ever since March 19th. I am surprised they even remember THAT date!

Man, the offer is STILL available.

16-05-2008, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2008 12:08 PM by cyan971.)
HEY GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT  {thumbsdown} {sadhop} !!!

They didn't even repesct it! I realy din't expect they didn't closes it! Even if they didn't put any update i was realy expecting for it closure! {cursing}

I don't know if they still didn't get enough VIP menbers anyway I DONT' CARE!

It's been lasting too long {cursing}

What's wrong whit 'em ? {cursing}

CLOVER POWER!
16-05-2008, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2008 12:14 PM by cyan971.)
(16-05-2008 11:44 AM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:...Man, the offer is STILL available.

Yeah this is shoking!!! {cursing}

This is no sense!

CLOVER POWER!
16-05-2008, 12:07 PM
It really is, I can't beleive they would be so rude and ignorant about this. Being a VIP isn't even important to them. They're probably leaving it longer because they want even more VIP's and they don't want to give us the satisfaction of an update yet.

16-05-2008, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2008 03:30 PM by cyan971.)
The Us site could at least close it as he is the only one to claim it  >:-( !!!

CLOVER POWER!