30-03-2008, 01:07 AM
Re: Your OWN Sims 3
wowow!

NANERS
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2008, 03:01 AM
wow you're brilliant
the ep's sounded to complex and buildish for me but the overall ideas were fantastic and made me wish it were an update!!

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
12-04-2008, 04:40 AM
Cool ideas I especally like the idea about highways, subways, elevated railways, and airports.  ;D
12-04-2008, 05:25 PM
man i truly hope some of this is in the game

21-05-2008, 10:16 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool my favourite one is the superhero one i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve it

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
22-05-2008, 02:51 AM
wow extremely old post..
anyone else have ideas for ep's and the game to add to this thread?

22-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Wow, all that sounds amazing.  Especially the grassroots ep.  I love animals. haha

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
22-05-2008, 07:48 PM
yeah i think if they make a pets ep...they should add more than just pets..but wildlife as well..and more features. because pets as an ep was boring i think they should be included in the base game.

23-05-2008, 01:26 AM
I doubt they would--they would rather have the $29.99 for pets.  If they do, I would be so happy.

Pets seem like another sim to take care of, and they add more chores.  I will surely get them if they aren't just talking when they say the sims being less whiny and needy..

I really love the ideas.  He does need to work for EA, because these people aren't doing it.  The only thing these people add are new ways to die, new chores and supernatural beings.

I expect to see...Dogeaterman, The Abomible Snowman, Death by Random Chance (The game randomly kills you off), and other annoying people and things.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?