Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A bit late but...
17-05-2008, 04:39 PM
A bit late but...
Hi! My name is Michele. I am um... 27.. yea!  Big Grin I also love love Harry Potter! My coworkers think I am nuts.. but anyhoo! I have 7 dogs.. Alfie, Buddy, BJ, BooBear, Sandler, Piper and Faith. I love them to death. I love to read and watch movies. I sometimes dabble in genealogy, scrapbooking and playing video games(of course!!).

I love my family and friends. I met my husband online. We will be married 9 yrs this July!! Umm.. I think that is about it.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Re: A bit late but...
Hi, Michelle! And by the way, better late than never. Wink

Anyhoo, I adore HP, too! But I'm sure you already knew that. And I remember hearing about your dogs...you beat me by 1. Wink Cute names, by the way! Smile

And happy (really early) anniversary. That's too cute. Wink

Well, I'm sure you know this by now...but my name's Bambi. The rest you can probably figure out, if you haven't already. Wink

And, officially, welcome! Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey, nice to meet you, Michele.

It is really nice to have you on the forums.  Thanks for posting often on my legacy thread, it really motivates me.

I wish that I had seven dogs.  The only thing stopping me is my mom, but once I get out of college, I will have a lot of doggies.  By the way, I like the names BooBear, Sandler, Alfie, and Piper.  BooBear seems like he is a big, furry dog.

Congrats on having a successful marriage.  Nine years is almost a long time, especially for people these days.

Anyway, thanks for telling us about yourself and I hope you stay on these forums.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Hehe, I thought the same thing about BooBear! Tell me, is it true?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.. I do think I will stay around!  Big Grin

Yes most people are a bit surprised when I tell them how I met my husband! and yes 9 yrs is a long time now a days. I must say, though not proudly, this is my second marriage. I learned quite a bit from my first and I NEVER EVER plan to get divorced again. So I am making sure this one was going to last forever!

BooBear actually looks like a black pom without the fuzzy hair. He and Piper, Faith, BJ and Sandler are siblings and they all look differnt. Their father was Buddy. Alfie is just "Uncle" to them. He is not blood related.  Boo used to be solid black, except for 6 little white hairs between his hind legs. Now he has the little white patches popping up that make him look roguish! One is right over his eye.. so cute!
17-05-2008, 05:02 PM
That is too cute of a dog, and it is so intersting that most of your dogs are brothers and sisters?  Did you breed the dogs yourself, with Buddy and a female you had?  Or did you happen to know the owner of the mother?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
17-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Hey Chelikins! By the way, I did my intro after several thousands of posts, so don't worry about it. Smile

The drawings, in your avi, are from The Art Dungeon, right? I love it there. Smile

I already like you because you love HP, so it's a given.

Welcome to the forums! I am Cassie, I'm only 15. I don't think I've talked to you much though. Sad

Have fun!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 05:23 PM
(17-05-2008 05:02 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:That is too cute of a dog, and it is so intersting that most of your dogs are brothers and sisters?  Did you breed the dogs yourself, with Buddy and a female you had?  Or did you happen to know the owner of the mother?
My sister in law had the mother at the time. They kept one of the puppies, a little boy named Polo. He was off white. Piper is brown, Faith looks just like a yorkie, BJ is my smallest and looks like he has a tux on!, Sandler is black and charcoal black and looks like a scottish terrier but his ears don't stand up.

The mother was a new breed called a Porkie aka mix of Pom and Yorkie. The dad is a poodle mix, not sure with what though.. lol!

(17-05-2008 05:02 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:The drawings, in your avi, are from The Art Dungeon, right? I love it there. Smile

yes they are .. I LOVE THAT PLACE... anyways.. I made this when I was on the HP forums.. I actually made a couple or so. Nothing as good as some of the others I have seen though!

(17-05-2008 05:02 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:Welcome to the forums! I am Cassie, I'm only 15. I don't think I've talked to you much though. Sad

You and I have been posting in the legacy stories. I know you are a sweetie from England that is obessed .. er.. in love with Rupert! Did you like his Driving Lessons movie.. I loved it. I had to buy it.
17-05-2008, 08:02 PM
You made it? Wow! I remember viewing all the images on your avi a while ago now, they're from other fanfics that Marta uses for her drawings. Smile She loves R/Hr, as do I - my favourite ship in the world.

And how did you know that? I really need to stop saying it, don't I?! I'm sorry about that. But see, Rupert is my future husband, so I feel it neccessary sometimes to voice my love for him. For all I know, he could be reading all this... I hope! I wanted to meet him at the HBP premiere this year, but I can't afford it. Sad So, I'll have to find him another way. {yes}

And I adored Rupert in DL! He was so darn cute! I loved that film, but I'll always pick Ron over Ben. And I bought it too, if it's linked with HP, it's mine. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-05-2008, 06:22 AM
I had downloaded a couple of free photo/image programs and made them. I don't think I did to bad.. hehe!

I think Rupert is a sweetie. I think he is going places. He needs to be in another film soon though! besides HP. Yes I still love Ron over his Ben. I cannot wait for DH the movie.. hehe.. when he starts trying to impress Hermione.. oh Icannot wait. They start filming DH later this year!!  {clap}