Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A bit late but...
18-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Re: A bit late but...
I know! It's so exciting, I'm much looking forward to DH! It's been split into two movies over 2010 and 2011, so that gives us double the fun and less scenes left out. Smile Plus, it'll be exactly 10 years of HP films, 2001-2011.

Rupert really is a sweetie. Dan is okay, but he worries me sometimes. He likes to salk about s3x a lot, and also, he comes off rather... I don't know how to explain it, but I often get some bad vibes about him. Rupert is geniune and very sweet and a little shy, too, so I love him. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Dan talks about s3x? I don't get to read alot about them. I would guess there would be more things about them written in the UK than here in the US.
18-05-2008, 06:38 AM
There is, but a lot of it is bull-crud. {yes} However, Dan has been seen in a video talkig about it so, I know it's true. I always preferred Rupert, and like Jo, I have a thing for redheads. Smile

Have you been on this site? Here. It has a gallery full of Private pictures of them if you're ever feeling a little nosy. Smile

18-05-2008, 06:54 AM
They better not be cutting Dumbledore's funeral!!!!  {cursing}
18-05-2008, 07:02 AM
Oh, I made a thread on this somewhere! It's terrible! If they do, I swear I'll {censored by me} {cursing}!

It is such an important scene, it's emotional, and it's the turning of new events and realisations. And he's the greatest wizard of all time, how can we NOT see his funeral?

If they cut it, I'm writing a formal letter of complaint. I was in tears when I read this. But it's not confirmed just yet, so let's keep our other fingers cross (one hand crossed for updates, other for a funeral in HBP) and hope! Smile

18-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Okay... everything is crossed... hmm.. now I think I look like a pretzel.. lol!!
18-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Hehe, I kind of look like... what do you call it now? I'm sat crossed-legged and gross-fingered with my hands in the air. Hmm... I can't remember now. But it's hard to type, I'll tell you that! {tongue}

18-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Hehe, okay, then.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-05-2008, 01:31 PM