Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A bit late but...
20-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Re: A bit late but...
I don't remember Harry and Hermione kissing. I know he cares for her a great deal.. but never like that. HAHA.. Emerson.. yea.. he is a goober!

Well I think of those are superficial relationships.. not real real love triangles or squares. I have heard in Twilight though it is more indepth and a real relationship.

With Hermione and Krum... well it kind of just blipped on the radar long enough to send Ron over the edge... hahahaha!!!
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2008, 06:15 PM
I LOVE Ron's reaction to Krum, he's so hilariously jealous, I erupt with laughter, especially when Krum is at Bill and Fluer's wedding. Tehehe. {lol}

Harry and Hermione kiss in DH in the chapter 'The Silver Doe'. Of course it's not really them though, they come from the locket, that's why I wondered if they'd make them kiss through CGI or something. Them kissing represented Ron's fear.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-05-2008, 07:56 PM
That'd be funny to watch them actually kiss, though. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
21-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea... forgot about that!! Hmmm.. you know... I am not sure.. It could be a mixture, since they do have to intertwine and stuff.

{clap} {clap} Oh I also love when Hermione get jealous over Lavlav!!! and sends those birds to sick Ron... on love it love it  {lol}
21-05-2008, 01:19 PM
I LOVE it when both Ron and Hermione are jealous. They're too funny, really, especially Ron. But it's nice to see Hermione act jealous, too. Probably part of the reason why the later books are my favourites. Wink

21-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I agree.. I love the tension between them!! I cannot wait for DH... two movies... wheee!!
21-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Me too! Although, the wait's going to be SO hard to deal with. We'll have to help each other get through it. Wink

22-05-2008, 05:50 AM
Definitly!!

Do you or have you watched Moonlight, on Fridays on CBS? I love it.. they are not bringing it back for a 2nd season though.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  {cursing} {cursing} {cursing}
22-05-2008, 01:28 PM
I watched it a couple of times, yes. It was fascinating, I'll give you that. I'm sure if I had watched it more I would have loved it, too. Smile

They're not? That's terrible. Sad I hate how good shows get the ax and boring/stupid/repeat/copy-cat ones last for 7 or so seasons. {rolleyes}

22-05-2008, 06:21 PM
I know.. I swear there are idiots at CBS though... first Jericho, now Moonlight!!  {no}