Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you want more objects based on brand names in TS3?
Yes- I love my sims using things I use
No- I like the game felling like a different world
Maybe- Just not right away
Leave it to the modders
Not sure (don’t care)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Brand Name Objects in TS3? Simple Poll
18-03-2008, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2008 09:40 PM by Verno77.)
More Brand Name Objects in TS3? Simple Poll
Seeing as The Sims 2 has gained a lot of real brand name objects from H&M, Alienware, Ford, and possible IKEA, would you want some “real” products right off the bat in the Sims 3? Drop me a line.

My choice is No, I enjoy the games surrealism, and so real products would ruin it for me. However, if the products are similar, but not official apart of the brand, that’s ok I guess. It could be like in TV shows/movies were they change the words around. That would be kind of funny.

[move][glow=green,2,300]Thanks for voting![/glow][/move]

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Re: More Brand Name Objects in TS3? Simple Poll
I would not mind some of that provided they did not go crazy with it. Like seeing brand names in every room kinda thing.  Big Grin

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:03 PM
(18-03-2008 09:53 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I would not mind some of that provided they did not go crazy with it. Like seeing brand names in every room kinda thing.  Big Grin

Sounds like the best way to do it. Understated!
18-03-2008, 10:04 PM
I voted "Yes- I love my sims using things I use" Because it's cool seeing real life objects in our games, especially by shops like H&M!

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I like the way the game makes up it's own whacky names for things.

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 10:10 PM
I don't really want brandname objects or clothing because it's not important to me at all, I don't use that brand and if I did, I still wouldn't care.

Some of the objects are a bit cooler (Alienware pc, for instance) but mostly I just don't care enough.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I dislike the brand name thing. Your Sims aren't really people. They can't show off their new brand name shirts or jeans or shoes and feel special for it. In fact, all their clothes are the same price.

Plus, they speak simlish. They shouldn't be able to drive around in cars that display the Ford logo, when in theory, they shouldn't even know what "FORD" means. I hate that.