Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freckles, movie stars, pets, and weather!
18-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Freckles, movie stars, pets, and weather!
I think in Sims 3 we should be able to customize every aspect of our sim to make them look so real. like a LOT more hair styles and colors and eye colors because people just dont have standard eye colors like what about a mixture i know people with that. also i think the sims should have freckles or pimples to make them more life like. regular people dont have perfect beautiful faces.

to get a little off subject i think they should also have movie stars that are famous and everyone wants to meet them and they live in mansions and stuff. pets is a big issue for most sim players as well and they should no doubt include pets we should be able to customize everything like in sims 2 you made a cat or dog while u made ur sim well if they have farm animals (a suggested expansion pack) you should customaize those and other animals in there too. if there is no weather i will be very dissapointed but this sims 3 seems very complex and real i wouldnt doubt they include weather.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Re: Freckles, movie stars, pets, and weather!
I totally agree with the freckles and pimples thing Steph ;D

Movie stars is a good idea too, not too sure whether I want Pets though :-\

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I love the idea of being able to make them look more human. Smile
18-03-2008, 10:08 PM
I downloaded freckles for TS2.  ;D

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 10:11 PM
I like the whole realistic look but I do want some sims to be absolutely gorgeous!! Freckles are too cute! I love that! I also like tattoos. Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Tattoos would be awesome, that's something I'd really want.

Not as part of clothing, but as an entirely different option.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Freckles are absolutely cute <3

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
18-03-2008, 10:14 PM
Pets and freckles--perfect! Movie stars I could care less for..weather is OK I guess.

What I'm really looking forward to is more hairstyles--every single sim I have has the same hairstyle as like 5 other sims!

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? &lt;3
18-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Movie stars would be neat to have! Sort of like , hey! Look, theres so and so the movie star!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:21 PM
And then they pumble you with their fanness then you'd probably die but if your an athlete or very strong with loads of body points you'd  even might be able to live....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.