Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Videos
18-05-2008, 10:37 PM
Post: #1
Videos
post videos here
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiRCWopX1xE[/flash]

[Image: flintventures.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Post: #2
Re: Videos
I really like this video, I think it's hilarious; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Vu_4QVTjs

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Post: #3
Re: Videos
Haha...silly moo moo. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Post: #4
Re: Videos
I thought that one was quite funny (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Post: #5
Re: Videos
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RtPFqsjCj7Y

ROFL
LMFAO
WTF?
Haha, you'll like it, Subtles at the bottom...Funny, he's impersonating- just watch it Smile

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Post: #6
Re: Videos
Haha, niiiice.

I should probably find a funny video now, eh?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Post: #7
Re: Videos
LOL @ The vid!

And yes you should start finding one Bambi Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Post: #8
Re: Videos
I really should...but I SHOULD be working now. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Post: #9
Re: Videos
Oh oh, you are just as bad as Matt Wink

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Post: #10
Re: Videos
I know. Two peas in a pod, more like. At least I don't make graphics at work, though. Wink Tongue

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)