Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Virtual legacy
25-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Re: Virtual legacy
Do YOU have any ideas for what you want your legacy to be about, Jack?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 03:47 PM
(25-05-2008 03:15 PM)Bambi~Palooza link Wrote:Do YOU have any ideas for what you want your legacy to be about, Jack?

yeah...
i mean, which skintone, eye color, hair color? I have an all-blonde 10 generation one but then, somehow, I lost all of my saves.

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
26-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Well No I was going to ask you peoples then then pick one of the stories I like then play then and show you guys (but ovcourse I am going to start a new topic after this one which will show all the stories you gave me and then you will vote for which one you want) ! so I dont think it is fair for me to do my own  Smile
26-05-2008, 05:21 PM
(26-05-2008 03:16 PM)Jack Kaur link Wrote:Well No I was going to ask you peoples then then pick one of the stories I like then play then and show you guys (but ovcourse I am going to start a new topic after this one which will show all the stories you gave me and then you will vote for which one you want) ! so I dont think it is fair for me to do my own  Smile
i agree.
maybe you should do an asian family.
download "yanice" from sims 2 sim exchange people. she's a pretty asian. or chian. i have both Smile

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
27-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Cmon people! one or two more posts and then I will post the 1st poll with everybodys answers on it so you can vot on the top three !!!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
27-05-2008, 10:36 PM
I was also thinking blondes.
2 family members
german
all blondes w/ lt. blue eyes
cute fam
4 kids max
start out w/ 2 -- a teen named Lacey and a tot named Heidi