First VIP Email!
23-05-2008, 02:51 AM
First VIP Email!
Took picture link out.

Yay!

It is beginning.

Sorry if this has already been posted!

{clap} {clap} {clap}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Re: First VIP Email!
OMG! You beat me to it! Omg! I can't believe it! I just got it! What do you guys think?

Picnic anyone?

I tried clicking it to see Better but it just took me back to ts3.

I know EA has been a bit annoying lately with the updates but I can say it truely feels good to be a founding member!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
23-05-2008, 02:56 AM
I'm vip but I didn't get it!
Or did I miss it?
I might've accidently deleted it  {blush}
It took me back to sims3 site D:

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
23-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Yeah, it does feel good to be a "Founding Member". What type of bolognas are they feeding us? A picture? All this time for a picture?

What is the difference between a "Founding Member" and a "VIP Member". Apparently they are the same, but the "Founding Member" is a limited time option.

Hmm...

23-05-2008, 02:57 AM
(23-05-2008 02:56 AM)-El Mana De Tacos-사 랑- link Wrote:I'm vip but I didn't get it!
Or did I miss it?
I might've accidently deleted it  {blush}
It took me back to sims3 site D:

I took the link down. I don't want to get in trouble for posting that picture if it isn't supposed to be to the public. Although, I guess by giving the link to us, they want us to use it?

23-05-2008, 03:05 AM
Yeaa! I got it!
And im going to the website. I think they read what we wrote.  {rolleyes}
I'm just happy.
This day is just getting better and better Big Grin

23-05-2008, 03:12 AM
OMG!! That screenshot looks awesome.
23-05-2008, 03:17 AM
I expected more.

When does the complaining start. I want to be there.

Seriously, why does it take this long to get a picture of a picnic with people walking in the background. It appears to be on a hill and possibly a sunset?

Again, why so long? For all we know, most of this could be artistic rendering. The sims also look like Sims 2 sims with more detail on the clothes and faces. The kids face looks a little pudgy.

In the background, it looks like a town with a mountain on the other side. In between where the sims are appears to be a lake. Perhaps this is a sign of beaches from the start? There are also clouds. I know there are clouds in The Sims 2, but I wonder if weather will be incorporated.

Did anyone notice in the grass behind the blanket a cement looking area? Perhaps just rocks. Also, notice the grass, not very detailed.

Notice the shrub near the front, very detailed.

Sorry about being so random, I just saw all these different things and put them on here as I saw them.

Hmm...

23-05-2008, 03:25 AM
Wanted to comment-

They edited the "VIP Member" sign up page as well. They took out the date and one paragraph I believe.

Way to go! They finally got with the program. They deserve a standing ovation! {clap}

23-05-2008, 03:31 AM
I encourage whoever put the screenshot up to do so again for those who haven't or will not be receiving it.

EA knows that it will be out and passed all around, that's why they've decided to release it.

I know people are going to nit pick at EA, the screenshot, etc but seriously, I'm just glad we received something before we all went nuts.

And by their email our next update WILL be this summer! That's such a release because now we know it will be between June and August. It seems every few months is what we will be getting our updates by the looks of things.

Now we can see how it all plays out, getting over the first part is always the worst.

This random email made the rest of my night, it really re opened my interest in ts3 cuz for a mild second, I was loosing hope lol.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!