Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Should Gameplay Cheats be Removed From The Sims 3?
Yes- They should be gone
No- Keep the gameplay cheats
Sort of- Make the cheats hard to get
Not Sure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
18-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
[glow=red,2,300]Cheats are GOOD ![/glow] Wink please let them stay ?!?!?
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 01:33 PM
i want them to stay!
unlocking them sounds like fun, but, at the same time, cheats are in place to make things easier.
so working for them, isnt easier haha.
i use them plenty.
i create some families where i play without cheats, and others i want them richer in a big house with a lot of kids, and i couldnt achieve that in the time it takes the parents to age. unless i cheat anyways and turn off aging haha.
i use motherlode a lot, but i rarely use maxmotives.
i use boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true, intProp maxNumOfVisitingSims ## in the neighborhood, and i use the pet cheats too.
untrained pets are SO destructive, esp when my sims are all at work/school, and the pets just sitting at home sleeping on or eating my couch haha.

i would rather keep the cheats,
but unlock special items.
like the career rewards.
that would be bangin! haha.

-kenya

My social life will cease to exist in June.
01-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Hey I just know I'm going to need cheats. I'm a story teller and I can't take the time to start from the scratch with each character I bring in. So I pray for cheats. Especially for the anti-aging cheat. I want my mid-fortyish character to look his age but I wouldn't want him to get old in the middle of my story. That'd be annoying. Oh I would let him age eventually and then die and then do it all over again and tell many different versions of my story. That aspect of simultaneous neighborhood aging seems exciting but I need to be able to stop it when I want to linger on a chapter.

Cross the wounded Galaxies
26-06-2008, 10:12 AM
I have a love/hate relationship with cheats. But we need them! Most importantly, we need motherlode. Those money cheats are the most important to me. There should without a doubt still be cheats, I'm just going to have to learn to stop using them quite so much.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-06-2008, 12:27 PM
The money cheats should be there.  It is kinda hard to buy a house and all the stuff you need with $20K.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?