Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims Hair.....
18-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Post: #1
Sims Hair.....
I always thought that sims hair should grow over time... wouldnt that be cool?? OH and I defianetly want sims in sims 3 to actually have some nails. lol . And another great thing would be if the genetics would mix better for example if a blue eyed sim had a baby with a green eyed sim the baby would have a mix of blue and green in their eye coulour  Big Grin
wat do u think?
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Post: #2
Re: Sims Hair.....
Yep! Sims hair growing would be cool! Nails is also another good idea, all they have is fingers! ;D

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Post: #3
Re: Sims Hair.....
growing hair would be a bit annoying after a while, though.

and it'd be hard to program, I think.

nails would be good, though. You could have the option to paint them or something.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Post: #4
Re: Sims Hair.....
And fat, flat feet. I have always thought Sims feet look weird.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Post: #5
Re: Sims Hair.....
I like the option of changing my sims hair, I think it would be too much of a hassle but it's a great idea.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Post: #6
Re: Sims Hair.....
I would like for my female sims to be able to have longer fingernails. I like the hair idea, but it sounds like it may be really hard to program. I could be wrong tho. Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:02 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 12:25 AM by Verno77.)
Post: #7
Re: Sims Hair.....
That would be so cool!

Maybe sims should get bed head too when they sleep.  Tongue

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Post: #8
Re: Sims Hair.....
yeah it should grow over time that is so realistic.and nails yeah! when you are making ur sim if its  girl lol you should be able to pick what her nails look like! there should also be nail salons to get it done
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 11:56 PM
Post: #9
Re: Sims Hair.....
Woooooooooow imagine one sould shave a sims's hair and leave it to gro...........that would be so coll and at every stage of hair growth one would have differnt hairstyles. i like

[center][Image: 9ksbr4.jpg]
[/center]<br />[center] xX Causing a Scene like us lovers do Xx [/center]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Post: #10
Re: Sims Hair.....
Yeah, hair growth would be very cool, but nails I feel are insignificant
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)