Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In memory of the sims..
06-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Re: In memory of the sims..
Am I the only one who noticed that in the first image Cassy had BROWN hair, but in the game, it's BLACK?

Heh, weird.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Bahahaha!
I remember I that I always tried to get my SimSelf to marry Mortimer, but he would never accept.  It was highly entertaining. ^-^  I even made a song about it.

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
23-09-2008, 12:56 AM
thanx for the memories i still have the sims 1 and some eps ohh how i loved vaction,livin large,and makin magic! But now were moving on and ts3 is comming!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-10-2008, 01:31 PM
(18-03-2008 10:42 PM)-El Mana De Tacos-사 랑- link Wrote:[Image: 6251.jpg]

Wow, I remember that picture... oh jee.. I love it too! It looks really magical doesn't it? Smile And the Goths looks SO cool, as always. Why does Cassandra have brown hair though? {blink}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-10-2008, 10:35 PM
she deid her hair colour

noww i wanna install the sims again there was so much i did not know about it!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

14-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow! So many fond memories. I remember the first time my Sim's baby turned into a child (it was always in that greenish baby cradle) I was so shocked cause I thought that the babies would stay in the cradle for ever! And I remember the first time I/my sim experienced fire. My sims was having a pool party and the grill suddenly burst into flames... {party}
22-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I'm glad I bought you all back in time haha...

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
16-12-2008, 03:16 PM
I made a house of Three sims: Me, and my Best Friends Melissa and Jamie.

Melissa went to cook dinner, and walked away from the stovke.  Jamie went to Work, and I was studying in the other room. I paused the game, got up to use the bathroom, and when I came back ... we were dead!!!

The kitchen caught fire, but there was no fire alarm.  Even though I hit Pause, apparently it didn't actually Pause the game ... Oops!  Jamie came home to a burnt down lot and two dead roomies Sad  Was soo hilarious though.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-12-2008, 08:09 PM
wow you guys.... you made me wanna go and install the old sims again... i miss it so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
look at the graphics and the kids and i cant believe i thought that was amazing when i was little like id be like WOW its SOOO REAAAAAAAL!

AND OMG WHO REMEMBERS THE WOOOHOO BED!?

now in sims2 YOU CAN WOOHOO WHEREEVER YA WANT!

YAY WOOHOO....ING!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
24-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Since I had this when I was young, I didn't understand the woohoo bed one bit XD I think I did it once and went all o__0 so I never used it o_o.

But Majick, your story reminds me of something lol. Whenever I played the sims 1, I always used the money cheats and well I created a family with a dad, mom, and daughter and after I completely finished their box house with everything, I had the mom cook dinner (that was next to the fence o_o) and since I didn't have a fire alarm outside (of course Tongue), she ended up killing over. And I spent hours setting up that family o__o

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]