Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In memory of the sims..
24-12-2008, 01:36 AM
Re: In memory of the sims..
hahaha well i put a firecracker in the monitmers house...

and the mother and father died.... i felt bad for the boy... he cried a lot. lol
D:

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2008, 05:10 AM
lol @ phoebe xD

I hate when things like that happen.

I think the only sim I ever spent hours on was my Sims1 Simself, and a sim named Kilex Stone ... who was a cerial killer sim (rofl), who I eventually married to another sim and had two kids.

He would invite sims over, trap them in a room (I'd delete the door) and then they'd starve to death, lol.  I had 3-4 ghosts haunting the house each night.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-12-2008, 09:47 PM
HAHAHAHA OMG I LOVED DOING THAT...!

and woodworkers sickness guinea pig sickness omg i remember all the ways the sims could die and i one time found a website too and thats all i did afterwardds lol

here i found it.... its for the old sims! Big Grin
http://captainpackrat.com/Misc/simmurder.htm

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
27-12-2008, 12:42 AM
roflmao

very nice xD

27-12-2008, 05:05 AM
oh, and the clown was the most annoying thing ever lol. I hated that clown o_o

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't remember a clown ... probably for the best, I hate clowns, lol

But I do remember the bear and the raccoon lol

22-02-2009, 06:34 AM
so many memories! I was so young when my older brother brought it home... and then my aunt had all the games so i would always go to her house and play! haha
i remember the first time i had a baby (from kissing 10 times lol) i was in the biggest house that was in the back of the neighborhood, and my mom was really tired so she took a nap on the limegreen couch in the living room (i always put wood walls on it) and the social worker came and took the baby away!
and i remember for the longest time i had it on the wrong screen size, so i didn't know there was an upstairs. I could never understand why when my sim went up the stairs my camera didn't follow him. so i would always build on and on and on, until one day i changed the screen resolution and i saw the floor changer!
hahaha
such good memories

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-02-2009, 08:58 PM
i heard yall dont like noobs.
noobs who dont spell stuff rite.
weird ass ppl. hahahahhahhahahahahhahaha  Tongue

[size=20pt]ℓαмιѕα♥[/size]<br />Ain't nobody like a Desi girl. =]
23-02-2009, 08:00 PM
lol hans

That's a funny story :3

I never had my kids taken by the social worker in TS1, but I did in TS2 xD  I still think my best memories of TS1 was my best friend burning down our house because she tried to cook with no skill points, LOL.

23-02-2009, 08:02 PM
Lamisa, please keep the forums clean and keep the topics on-topic.

Coming Soon...