Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real, HUGE jobs!
18-03-2008, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2008 10:48 PM by xstephstephx09.)
Real, HUGE jobs!
I know i said things about movie stars in my last post but i think it would be mega sweet if like the movie stars could actually star in movies and the movies would play at a movie theater. like johnny depp could star in some made up movie that the sims watch. i know i mention him a lot but im obesessed lol. anyway, since im an author i think sims could write novels (i know they could in sims 2 but mine never like finished anything so i dont know what happens if they did) and publish it and sell it and they can sign autographs at bookstores. just talking about it sounds fun lol. also they should be singers and a normal sim could become so famous just like people do if they get discovered. also atheltes, like sims could become major athletes and have many fans and hundreds of sims show up to watch their games. (if they make a football or baseball field etc, in the sims 3) any other ideas for jobs let me know please! i love this site its fun giving ideas and people actually respond! thanks guys.

ALSO to add a random subject. i think they should combine all the creatures in all of the sims games together for sims 3. like vampires and werewolves and aliens and plant sims or whatever else they can think of. it adds a twist to real life lol. i love it.
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Re: Real, HUGE jobs!
That would be awesome, maybe we will get a sims 3 superstar or Job EP. 8)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 10:47 PM
yeah, people responding is rather awesome.

So you're basically talking about fame, yes?

That would be really cool.

A good portion of my sims would end up being rock stars XD

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 10:49 PM
yeah fame rocks lol. rock stars would be awesome hah.
18-03-2008, 10:50 PM
I like movie stars, but rock stars are my favorites! Famous football players, or famous authors, or famous artists. Its all good to me!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!