Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Should the newly wedded couple, Orlando and Natasha Bertino move out?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Duke family legacy poll
26-05-2008, 01:46 PM
The Duke family legacy poll
What do you think? Cause the house is becoming too crowded for me to handle with a baby possibly coming soon. (I can't handle more than 3 adults on a lot  {wacko} )

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 02:19 PM
Re: The Duke family legacy poll
I voted yes. It would be easier for you and the newlyweds. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
26-05-2008, 02:46 PM
(26-05-2008 02:19 PM)!.!AnnaSophias BIGGEST Fan!.! link Wrote:I voted yes. It would be easier for you and the newlyweds. Smile
I would also like them to move out but I'm afraid I might neglect one of the two houses  {wacko}

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
26-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I find a lot of sims hard to handle too.

Yeah, move them out if you really feel like you cannot handle it.

What can also help is when you feel like your sim's motives are getting too low at one time, just put their motives back up to 100%, if you believe in mods and stuff like the insimenator.  That's what I do if I really need to.  Taking care of those motives can make the game feel like a chore sometimes.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Yep. maxmotives is the best thing that ever happened to me Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
26-05-2008, 05:19 PM
move 'em out!!! easier on you.

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
26-05-2008, 06:36 PM
ya I use maxmotives all the time Big Grin

26-05-2008, 09:27 PM
If it wasn't for max motives, I would have nothing but one or two children.  There would be no way that Amilee, in my legacy would have all of those children.  It would be too much on me.  Once I feel overwhelmed, use maxmotives.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-05-2008, 11:43 PM
how do you use maxmotives?
27-05-2008, 12:31 AM
I downloaded the insimenator, put it in my lot through buy mode (electronics section).

There are many parts to the insimenator, I mean that there are many items associated to it, they look like sims items from the base game, but have different functions, they are marked as CC though.  Everything associated with the insimenator should be in the electronics section.

The plumbob is what lets you change the sims motives.  It looks like the green thing above your sims head, but it can be interacted with.  You put that on your lot and whenever you feel overwhelmed, just click on that -- and there should be a option that lets you put everyone's motives at 100%.