Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you want to control / see your Sims at Work?
Full Control
Just Watch
Option of Autopilot
All of the above
Leave it like it is
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion for Sims at Work...
18-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Suggestion for Sims at Work...
I think we should have the option of controlling how well / or badly our sims do at work.
Maybe an 'autopilot' option should be available for those players who want that option, but me, I'd like to see how well my sim is doing at work and maybe I want to control her/him while they are at work.

How about it?

Maybe if this isn't in the Sims 3 plans already, then an addon pack with this functionality would be cool.  8)
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Re: Suggestion for Sims at Work...
Wow I could have fun with that. Torture my sims at work! I fully support this idea!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 11:01 PM
(18-03-2008 10:59 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:Wow I could have fun with that. Torture my sims at work! I fully support this idea!

I know. Wouldn't it be fun  ;D

I was always surprised that this idea never made it into Sims 2. I think I suggested it before.  :-\
18-03-2008, 11:03 PM
never thought of that. yeah its a good idea. i would like to control them then if they are at work for like 8 hours just hit autopilot so they can finish the rest if i get bored lol. cool ideas.
18-03-2008, 11:05 PM
(18-03-2008 11:03 PM)xstephstephx09 link Wrote:never thought of that. yeah its a good idea. i would like to control them then if they are at work for like 8 hours just hit autopilot so they can finish the rest if i get bored lol. cool ideas.

Sounds good.
18-03-2008, 11:08 PM
I would love to, but I read that they will do things based on their traits and that we will get pop ups of what they are doing while in their rabbit hole work buildings.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 11:09 PM
I hope so because if we can't follow them in, how will we know whats going on? lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Ok I've just added a Poll. I hope someone from the game developer team will see this idea.  Big Grin
18-03-2008, 11:15 PM
I think they don't want us to be bored. I remember when you could work at a barista in Uni and it was interesting, but then it did kind of get boring. Of course, if you wanted to make them do different things at work, if you messed up big, your sims wouldn't have a job and that could harm potential future employers  :o and if your playing legacy, your sims would die of hunger from not having any jobs unless you just added random townies to use them for their money Big Grin

I remember I was so broke I couldn't afford to pay all the nanny money in my game and I got a pop up by her saying that she won't babysitt for me with my low funds. When I did get money and I needed another one, she never showed up!  :o Mustive been my bad rep! all the evil nannies new I was NOT a potential employer hhaha

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 11:23 PM
i don't think i'd want to go to work with them but i believe the option to do so should be in the game for others who would

[Image: judycollage.jpg]