Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad things that you laugh at today
28-05-2008, 04:53 AM
Bad things that you laugh at today
The question of this topic is:  What are some bad things that had happened to you in the past that you laugh at today?

I have a lot of things that had happened to me that I laugh at today.  They weren't funny at the moment, but over time, they got funny.

1.  One Halloween, my cousins and I went into a graveyard that someone had at their house set up for the night.  Then these two people in chainsaws chased after us.  Everyone made it in the car before me and locked me out.  I was chased around the car twice before they drove off and left me still being chased by the people.  I finally tripped in the middle of the street and a lot of people was laughing at me.  My cousins were cracking up. 

2.  My dog slashed me in the face with a muddy paw when I was giving him a bath and he drug me through the mud for a long time.  Hitting him didn't help.  He was so big I had to wrestle him down.

3.  When I was five, my cousins locked me in the basement with the "monster" they said was down there for a hour.  I was crying at the door until their parents got home.  I will never do that to a little kid.  My cousins are EVIL.

4.  When I was seven, my cousins played baseball with my barbies outside and barbie parts were all over the place.  I was so mad.  (All my cousins are boys.  The girls are 14+ years older than me.)

And I can go on and on.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Re: Bad things that you laugh at today
Today i laughed because my sister called telling us that my neices kersteina and cassie (ages 12 and 17) were walking past the pool and hot tub (they live in apts) rooms and spotted their next door neighbor with another women fooling around in the hottub. They went and told the neighbors wife ( or gf idk )
its a bad thing to laugh at..but serves that jerk right!

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
28-05-2008, 01:43 PM
That would had been funny.  She did deserve better, if she wasn't a cheater too. 

Did he ever find out who told?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
28-05-2008, 08:41 PM
I dont know if he knows i'll have to ask one of them and get back to you.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]