Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Who should win the Sims Forums Castaway Competition?
Rena with "Stranded"
Adam Diamond with "Castaways Conscience"
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 Castaway Competition Entries & Voting Poll! Vote now for your winner!
30-05-2008, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2008 04:29 PM by Super_Matt.)
Sims 2 Castaway Competition Entries & Voting Poll! Vote now for your winner!
Please vote for your chosen winner in the above poll. You may now comment on the entries {yes}

Good luck to both Rena & Adam  {clap}

Thanks
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2008, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2008 10:12 AM by Rena.)
Re: Sims 2 Castaway Competition Entries
Well, here is my submission:

"Stranded" (The other member in my video is Chanel)

PS: Sorry about some of the writting that you can't read, Youtube made my video quality suckish Sad

EDIT: I typed up the story for my entry, just incase there was something you didn't understand in the video. Click here to go to the thread.
19-06-2008, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2008 04:28 PM by Super_Matt.)
Re: Sims 2 Castaway Competition Entries
It's Finally finished! Castaways Conscience.

I Finished it last night thinking it had to be finished by today!  Lol. But at least it's finished. It's caused me much depression. Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
01-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Re: Sims 2 Castaway Competition Entries & Voting Poll! Vote now for your winner!
Congratulations to Adam (currently Chuckles!) for winning this competition! Both entries were excellent but Adam just won this time with a few more votes than Rena. {clap}

Thanks to all both competitors for submitting their films, hopefully there will be a bit more interest in the next competition!

I'll be making up the winning award soon. {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
01-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Re: Sims 2 Castaway Competition Entries & Voting Poll! Vote now for your winner!
OMG! YAY! I was in Adam's so I am a little proud. {blush}

But both were brilliant! Congrats to both for taking part. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Congrats to both of you for the effort! Smile

Maybe I'll make a movie in the next competition, just 'cause it looks so dang fun. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
01-07-2008, 09:03 PM
[Image: Castaway08copy.jpg]

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
02-07-2008, 05:02 AM
OMG, I Won! Yaaaaaaay!!!

I wanna thank Rena, for suggesting this competition, and being such a great competitor! Smile

I also wanna thank Cassie, for being in the video!

I am SO dang happy! Big Grin

EDIT: How do you change your custom title, cause I can't find it anywhere in the profile changing thingie. Sad

[/center]
02-07-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm afraid you don't have the power to change custom titles {no}. Those are reserved for awards to be assigned by mods! {yes}

02-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Oh. So I don't get one?

wasn't it was the reward for the whole competition?

[/center]