Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
What are you doing right now?
28-11-2015, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2015 09:36 PM by Caspin.)
RE: What are you doing right now?
Watching the TV series of Fargo. It's enjoyable, although it is kind of making me want to watch the film again, having already seen it a dozen times. I imagine it looking a lot like where simspeaker lives, with all that snow and so on. Nice. Yes
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2015, 03:30 AM
Oh ya, oh ya.

Scary thing; I've never actually watched Fargo. I just know a bit about it.
And right now I'm listening to Youtube stuff that makes me laugh.
13-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I rewatched the Fargo film to check I still love it. Yup.

Right now I'm getting ready to make dinner a bit early, then heading out to see "Bridge Of Spies" at the cinema.
22-12-2015, 11:03 PM
(13-12-2015 05:17 PM)Caspin Wrote:  I rewatched the Fargo film to check I still love it. Yup.

Right now I'm getting ready to make dinner a bit early, then heading out to see "Bridge Of Spies" at the cinema.

"Bridge of Spies" appears to be getting good reviews right now. I managed to get the wrong end of the stick about it when folk at work were telling one another it was about U2 & I said that Bridge of Spies was a T'Pau album, not a U2 one. Biggrin

Currently I'm making something to eat after dozing off right after coming back from work. Hoping this is not the start of a Christmas cold PissedOff

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
23-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Jeez, I used to really like T'Pau in The Days Of Massive Hair, but had forgotten their existence! If your colleagues were too young they may have had to resort to google to know what you were talking about!

I didn't actually manage to go to see Bridge of Spies in the end, although I really wanted to. Now all the showings at the local cinema are matinees. I hate going to the cinema in the afternoon. I guess I'll have to wait for it to appear on the telly. It did look really good and I love Mark Rylance.

Hope you feel better.
30-01-2016, 02:01 AM
Right now I'm watching 'Night Court'. Still love it after all this time.
14-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Watching Eurovision and filling out my scorecard.

Biggrin Haveadrink
15-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Reading an ominous story and wondering if I should play Guild Wars 2 or TS3. Why am I reading an ominous story? The sequel came out so I wanted to refresh myself. Anyway, hope your choices win, Caspin!
20-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Alas, I was cheering for the French song to win, but no. Oh well!
22-05-2016, 04:14 AM
There's always next year, Caspin!
Right now I'm reading about the New York Stock Exchange post 9/11. That and listening to an LPer curse in French.