Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Hernandez Legacy
02-06-2008, 02:29 AM
Re: The Hernandez Legacy
Update, a very short one though!

Since Hilary got pregnant, she started worrying about money. That night she talked about it to Jacob.

[Image: snapshot_554d71ad_154f0b35.jpg]

"Honey, maybe you should get a job or something now..." Hilary started. "I'm pregnant, and it's not just that, we just started our lives together and we need things like food and such."

"A job?" Jacob questioned. "I'm sorry Hil, but I can't work. You know that I have diabetes and any time I can..."

"But Jacob... I can't work right now. I'm pregnant and there's no way I can take care of this baby and work at the same time." Hilary sighed.

[Image: snapshot_554d71ad_154f0b10.jpg]

Jacob hesitated. "Okay, fine. But for you and the baby," he said. "I'll look in the newspaper tomorrow. For now, how about let's go on a little shopping trip?"

Hilary managed a small smile. "Thanks hun" she said.

---

Hilary picked out clothes for her and Jacob.

[Image: snapshot_554d71ad_154f0e3b.jpg]

They both changed right away into some new clothes.

[Image: snapshot_554d71ad_154f0f74.jpg]

"Thanks Jacob... I love you." she said. Smile

---

OMG, Jacob just revealed his big secret to us. (Of course Hilary already knew) Who knew such a lovely man could have diabetes? What will happen next? Will Jacob get a job? Will Hilary have her baby? Tune in next time to find out! Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 02:47 AM
{clap} very good !!!
02-06-2008, 03:17 AM
Jacob is such a good husband.  Doing what a good husband does.

I hope everything is fine though.  He'll hopefully be fine as long as he watches his blood sugar.

Good update.  Can't wait till the next one.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-06-2008, 03:38 AM
woo! can't wait to find out what happens next
02-06-2008, 03:48 AM
Thanks guys Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-06-2008, 03:54 AM
no prob, and remember, key elements are drama, like single moms and whatnot.
02-06-2008, 03:59 AM
(02-06-2008 03:54 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:no prob, and remember, key elements are drama, like single moms and whatnot.
I getcha Wink There will be some serious drama in the next few updates. But that's all I'm gonna tell you. Wink

03-06-2008, 12:29 AM
I can't let go of how pretty you are Chanel Smile
So is Hilary

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
03-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Thanks {lol}