Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woohoo
01-06-2008, 10:51 PM
woohoo
I really think the "woohoo experience" should be changed. Nothing graphic, please!
Just changing the woohoo intro/scene depending on personality....
i.e. a really shy sim and a really outgoing sim. The shy sim could blush, while the outgoing sim could drag them under covers.  {woot} lol jk
Anyway, if one flirty sim woohoo's with a lazy sim, the flirty one could try to lure them in, while the lazy one waves their hand in the air and falls asleep, which could be a woohoo rejection.
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Re: woohoo
lol That'd be HILARIOUS!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
01-06-2008, 11:17 PM
lol phew, hopefully i didn't sound too perverted
01-06-2008, 11:26 PM
{no}mmmhm, perverted would have probably been if you started listing different locations for them to woohoo. Though, I can see them adding the car as one of the locations, since in TS2 they were able to "do it" in the dressing rooms.....

??? anyways, back on topic, I think it would be good to have some new animations to go with the personalities when it comes to woohooing. Everyone making the same faces gets tiresome and boring.
01-06-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't that was perverted at all. I also don't think listing locations is either. Someone has to come up with the ideas. Also you can woohoo in cars currently. I'm hoping for the shower!

I think that changing the woohoo introduction depending on personality is brilliant. Karma!
02-06-2008, 12:03 AM
YAY! I haven't gotten karma in a month!!! WO0T!

Anyway, in a MTS2 chatroom when the site was down, someone asked HystericalParoxym if there were anysites to add woohoo stuff to TS2, and he siad, if you are 18+ , i will give you a site, affialted with MTS2. I asked him if it was really that explicit, and he said yes, so I left it at that. I don't want anything expilict, but I am tired or the butt-grabbing and weird facial expressions...
02-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Oh, I know that site!

*I haven't downloaded anything from it though!!!*

I agree for changing Woohoo interactions based on personality, depending on personality, it could be VERY comical!!!

And you didn't sound perverted at all! I just did!

Anyhoo, karma!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
02-06-2008, 02:33 AM
i dont think was perverted and agree it should be different personality types
woohoos and other stuff i find all my sims to much alike doing everything the same boring {yawn}
02-06-2008, 02:36 AM
YES! Two karma in one day!
That's what i'm talkin' about baby!
02-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Lol, somebody's excited! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]