Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woohoo
02-06-2008, 03:22 AM
Re: woohoo
omg i just thought of the funniest thing.
Obese sims would get under the covers and start woohooing with their partner, and the lady could come shooting out of the bed and onto the floor, and the fat guy could come up and look at his stomach and sigh. The girl could rool her eyes, and make a motion of him being too large, and start jogging in place to make him start working out. Then, that could become a want and once fufilled, he can sucessfully woohoo again.
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2008, 03:57 AM
LOL {lol}
Anyways, I think sims shouldn't make so many sounds when woo-hooing ??? Their noises scare me.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-06-2008, 05:35 AM
Haha that would be kinda cool,
but I doubt it'll happen.
02-06-2008, 05:44 AM
(02-06-2008 03:22 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:omg i just thought of the funniest thing.
Obese sims would get under the covers and start woohooing with their partner, and the lady could come shooting out of the bed and onto the floor, and the fat guy could come up and look at his stomach and sigh. The girl could rool her eyes, and make a motion of him being too large, and start jogging in place to make him start working out. Then, that could become a want and once fufilled, he can sucessfully woohoo again.

Lol!

But don't obese sims have to feel the love too?
Seriously though, every sim has to be able to woohoo. If they had to be fit, there would be no fat parents!
That would be ridiculous!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
02-06-2008, 01:56 PM
What is this site? I want to know.
02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
lol, of course I wasn't being serious. Woo hoo rejections could be different too. ex. a romance sim with a prude, high standard sims could slap him in the face and walk away with her chin all high. The flirty sims rejection should be putting her finger too his mouth, like " maybe later" or something, and walk off all purrty lookin'.
02-06-2008, 10:58 PM
(02-06-2008 12:42 AM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:Oh, I know that site!

*I haven't downloaded anything from it though!!!*

I agree for changing Woohoo interactions based on personality, depending on personality, it could be VERY comical!!!

And you didn't sound perverted at all! I just did!

Anyhoo, karma!
this make me question the things you do online, lol.
03-06-2008, 05:03 AM
Yes Tongue
Woohooing is too simple. Not like that though  {blink},
Haha that would be way to mature.
But i mean there should be different ways of rejections and acceptions.

03-06-2008, 07:04 AM
(02-06-2008 10:58 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:[quote author={> TheAdamDiamond <} link=topic=2296.msg73593#msg73593 date=1212363764]
Oh, I know that site!

*I haven't downloaded anything from it though!!!*

I agree for changing Woohoo interactions based on personality, depending on personality, it could be VERY comical!!!

And you didn't sound perverted at all! I just did!

Anyhoo, karma!
this make me question the things you do online, lol.
[/quote]

Uhhh *eyes look around*

*Quickly changes the subject*

Nice weather we're having, isn't it?

LOL

[/center]
03-06-2008, 07:07 AM
(02-06-2008 01:56 PM)dejadeja BOO! link Wrote:What is this site? I want to know.

*Tries to make everybody believe that He doesn't know what you're talking about*

Uh, it's SimsForums!

You can tell because theres a big logo at the top of the page!

Tongue

[/center]