Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
woohoo
10-06-2008, 01:53 AM
Re: woohoo
(03-06-2008 07:07 AM){> TheAdamDiamond <} link Wrote:[quote author=dejadeja BOO! link=topic=2296.msg73834#msg73834 date=1212411410]
What is this site? I want to know.

*Tries to make everybody believe that He doesn't know what you're talking about*

Uh, it's SimsForums!

You can tell because theres a big logo at the top of the page!

Tongue
[/quote]
That Adam has a sneaky life , going to... erm.. sites he shouldn't XD
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2008, 02:31 AM
Wow!

This is a very, umm, odd discussion.

Anyways, I think that the Woohoo should be different, but can you imagine the detail and time they would have to put into each sim based on personality. All the combinations and everything.

Wow!

Good idea.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
10-06-2008, 05:56 AM
(10-06-2008 01:53 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:[quote author={> TheAdamDiamond <} link=topic=2296.msg73988#msg73988 date=1212473231]
[quote author=dejadeja BOO! link=topic=2296.msg73834#msg73834 date=1212411410]
What is this site? I want to know.

*Tries to make everybody believe that He doesn't know what you're talking about*

Uh, it's SimsForums!

You can tell because theres a big logo at the top of the page!

Tongue
[/quote]
That Adam has a sneaky life , going to... erm.. sites he shouldn't XD
[/quote]

{whistle}

Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
10-06-2008, 08:23 PM
nice idea

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
11-06-2008, 01:53 PM
(01-06-2008 10:51 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:I really think the "woohoo experience" should be changed. Nothing graphic, please!
Just changing the woohoo intro/scene depending on personality....
i.e. a really shy sim and a really outgoing sim. The shy sim could blush, while the outgoing sim could drag them under covers.  {woot} lol jk
Anyway, if one flirty sim woohoo's with a lazy sim, the flirty one could try to lure them in, while the lazy one waves their hand in the air and falls asleep, which could be a woohoo rejection.

I love that idea. That'd be really cute and fit into the game. Karma to you!  {clap}

Cross the wounded Galaxies
18-06-2008, 12:43 AM
thanks! I just noticed this because I have a REALLY shy sim who is married to a really outgoing sim. (dont ask)

When I wanted them to have a kid, the shy sims was all like RAWR and stuff and I was just like... ???

it was kinda stupid. I mean, really.
18-06-2008, 04:28 PM
(18-06-2008 12:43 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:thanks! I just noticed this because I have a REALLY shy sim who is married to a really outgoing sim. (dont ask)

When I wanted them to have a kid, the shy sims was all like RAWR and stuff and I was just like... ???

it was kinda stupid. I mean, really.

i no!!!  it makes me mad when stuff like that happens >:-(  anywho, karma to you!!!  i ryhme!!!!!!! {lol}
18-06-2008, 05:20 PM
i  seem to get a lot of karma from this thread! Big Grin
18-06-2008, 07:45 PM
(02-06-2008 03:22 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:omg i just thought of the funniest thing.
Obese sims would get under the covers and start woohooing with their partner, and the lady could come shooting out of the bed and onto the floor, and the fat guy could come up and look at his stomach and sigh. The girl could rool her eyes, and make a motion of him being too large, and start jogging in place to make him start working out. Then, that could become a want and once fufilled, he can sucessfully woohoo again.

I think that's a little insensative.

I know it's meant to be a joke and on one hand I chuckled, but on the other ... I'm considered "obese" and trust me, the skinny person doesn't come shooting out from under the covers ;p

Like I said, I understand the joke, but that would be way too insensative of EA or Maxis or whoever to include something like that. No matter how comical it'd be meant to be.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-06-2008, 02:21 AM
(18-06-2008 07:45 PM)Majick link Wrote:[quote author=*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link=topic=2296.msg73755#msg73755 date=1212373379]
omg i just thought of the funniest thing.
Obese sims would get under the covers and start woohooing with their partner, and the lady could come shooting out of the bed and onto the floor, and the fat guy could come up and look at his stomach and sigh. The girl could rool her eyes, and make a motion of him being too large, and start jogging in place to make him start working out. Then, that could become a want and once fufilled, he can sucessfully woohoo again.

I think that's a little insensative.

I know it's meant to be a joke and on one hand I chuckled, but on the other ... I'm considered "obese" and trust me, the skinny person doesn't come shooting out from under the covers ;p

Like I said, I understand the joke, but that would be way too insensative of EA or Maxis or whoever to include something like that. No matter how comical it'd be meant to be.
[/quote]

Don't worry, I get what you mean Wink
Apologies. {yes}