Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Freewill
04-06-2008, 03:27 PM
Freewill
Do any of you simmers out there use freewill? I used to hate it it but just 2 days ago I had to have lunch, so I enabled free will, resumed the game, went to have lunch, came back and everyone's mood was perfectly perfect. Big Grin since then I always use freewill, even when I'm playing so that I don't have to make them have fun for example. It also, makes each Sim has his/her own personality. What do you think of freewill?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Re: Freewill
i always have free will on
sometimes i just concentrate on one of my sims in a family and i hate to have the others just standing arround doing nothing it's especially annoying with toddlers if i don't have an older sim teching them something i just want them to skill with one of the toddler toys...
the only time free wil annoys me is with babies when everyone keeps trying to feed them all the time even if they're not hungry

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
04-06-2008, 03:47 PM
(04-06-2008 03:34 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i always have free will on
sometimes i just concentrate on one of my sims in a family and i hate to have the others just standing arround doing nothing it's especially annoying with toddlers if i don't have an older sim teching them something i just want them to skill with one of the toddler toys...
the only time free wil annoys me is with babies when everyone keeps trying to feed them all the time even if they're not hungry
ya the baby thing happens alot!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
04-06-2008, 04:28 PM
I don't use free will very often.
I used it once in a practise movie I was making, and the house burnt down when I was filming in TAB mode.
Safe to say, Won't be using it again.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
05-06-2008, 12:13 AM
I always have Freewill turned on. I've never played with Freewill off before.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
05-06-2008, 03:36 AM
Most of the time i do.
But like if there is something i think is important then ill turn it off.

But sometimes ill forget it's on freewill,and then they're would be something they need to do,and id be like 'What! Why aren't you doing anything?!' then i realize that free will is off., {lol}

05-06-2008, 03:54 AM
I used to hate it, but then when my families got bigger, I needed them to occupy themselves. I enabled it, but I hate when
1. They eat when they aren't hungry
2. They pick up the freakin' babies too much!!!!!!!!!!
I put one baby to bed after changin, bathing, and feeding it. It was SLEEPING in the crib. Daddy comes along, takes it uot, puts it on the floor, and makes himself blueberry pancakes. I mean,how annoying is that? When my sims are on freewill, they don't really act up or cause drama, or even interact. My sims bore me sometimes. Usually, you have to make a recipe for drama, though:

Recipe #1

-Romance Sim Married with Fortune Sim
-Popularity Sims befriends both.
-Romance sims flirts behind wife's back.
-Popularity sim's husband is rich (appeals to the fortune sim.)
-Fortune sims catches Romance sims cheating, uses excuse to go off with Mr. Big.
05-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Well, that was rather stereotyped. Why does everybody have MEN romance sims? Why not women?

Let me rephrase that for you...

Recipe #1

-Popularity Sim befriends both.
-Romance sims flirts behind spouse's back.
-Popularity sim's spouse is rich (appeals to the fortune sim.)
-Fortune sims catches Romance sims cheating, uses excuse to go off with Mr. Big/The Diva.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
I never use free will. The sims either ruin something important or make themselves look stupid

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
08-06-2008, 10:57 PM
(05-06-2008 09:11 AM){&gt; TheAdamDiamond &lt;} link Wrote:Well, that was rather stereotyped. Why does everybody have MEN romance sims? Why not women?

Let me rephrase that for you...

Recipe #1

-Popularity Sim befriends both.
-Romance sims flirts behind spouse's back.
-Popularity sim's spouse is rich (appeals to the fortune sim.)
-Fortune sims catches Romance sims cheating, uses excuse to go off with Mr. Big/The Diva.
Blame Don Lothario, I was thinking of him when I wrote it. lol sorry Adam. Big Grin