Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teen puberty
11-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Teen puberty
In the sims 2 teens have very few puberty changes (the occasional acne) but do yuo think they will focus on that in the sims 3 ?
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2008, 01:20 PM
Re: Teen puberty
there is acne in TS2 i think that it happens if  sim's higene is very low for a while
and what exactly do you mean by puberty changes? i don't want female sims to have a cycle

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
11-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Maybe teen Sims could have an option to run away from home as well as go to college.  Or start a trade, like bricklaying or hairdressing, or motor mechanic.  I thought University would lead to much better rewards in jobs than it did.
11-06-2008, 01:41 PM
I think that they might focus on that, except for the girls on thier periods, but It would be cool to see that they added some new options and displays for them.

Silver LuckSmile
11-06-2008, 02:33 PM
umm... not really?
I don't want to see sims do their hygiene stuff...
I do think in MTS2 there is a mod for cycles.
11-06-2008, 03:41 PM
Really?i never knew that.
Yes i don't think we should have alot of puberty stuff in TS3.
No one (guy or girl) wants to see a sim woman go through their cycle.
Or see their chest grow or something.

Maybe girls can get taller,and curvier,and guys can get taller as well and stronger.
Also some if some parents see that this is the game,they'd get mad.
Maybe a child sees it and asks their parents why a woman does this or why that happens,and then they'd have to have 'the talk',which most parents aren't comfortable talking about. Or the kid's not ready to hear it.

11-06-2008, 03:44 PM
I think the chest thing would be funny XD
If there was seamless aging, that will have to happen. but EZ should try not to make it that noticable, lol.
Definietly no TALK... No one wants to make their sims talk to their child sims about getting older. lol
11-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Depending on the rating of the game...

I mean I know puberty is a part of life, but EA don't see that of course...They just go by the 12+ or 13+ rating [whatever it is] So...for the womans "cycle" as you called it, I don't think they'd include it for the same reasons as Teen Pregnancies.

Coming Soon...
11-06-2008, 04:05 PM
I think it would be funny to make a sim get moody once every other week, but that's it. No details XD
11-06-2008, 04:16 PM
(11-06-2008 03:44 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:I think the chest thing would be funny XD
If there was seamless aging, that will have to happen. but EZ should try not to make it that noticable, lol.
Definietly no TALK... No one wants to make their sims talk to their child sims about getting older. lol
i mean in real life xD. lol
and why would that be funy Tongue lmao.

(11-06-2008 04:05 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:I think it would be funny to make a sim get moody once every other week, but that's it. No details XD
haha  {lol}